Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor in Sport Management, Faculty of Sport Sciences, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
Professor in Urban Planning and Geography, Faculty of Geographical Sciences and Planning, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
The aim of this study was to use of Gray Cluster Analyze (GCA) Method in Site Selection of Sport Places in Cessation Spatial status. The study area of research was three regions 5, 6 and 13 of Isfahan city (Iran) that has 34% of total area and 21% of total population of Isfahan city. For data analyzing was used of Excel, Arc/GIS, Arc/View and Auto Cad software and also coding in MATLAB, and for site selection in cessation spatial was presented a algorithm by Gray Cluster Analyze Method. Results show that by according to complexity of urban texture and non stable for criteria of site selection of sport places, Gray Cluster Analyze can present valid outcome by controlling all criteria simultaneously, that this issue is impossible in other methods.
- Fazelnia Gh, Kyani A, Rastegar M. Optimal site selection of sport places in Zanjan using of AHP model and GIS. Research and urban planning. 2010; 1: 1-20.
- Hoseini SS, Kashef SM, Seyed Ameri MH. Locating Sport Gyms through Geographical Information System; Case Study: Saghez City. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2013; 5: 25-34.
- Salimi M, Soltan Hosseini M. Sport facilities and equipment management. Iran. University of Isfahan Publishing. 2018.
- Salehi R, Reza Ali M. Spatial organizing of educational places in Zanjan city using GIS. Geographical researches. 2006; 52: 82-94.
- Zhao P. Sustainable urban expansion and transportation in a growing mega city: Consequences of urban sprawl for mobility on the urban fringe of Beijing. Habitat International. 2010; 34: 2.
- Gharekhlu M, Davoudi M, Zandavi SM, Jorjani HA. Optimal site selection of Babolsar’s physical development according to natural indicators. Ghography and Developent. 2012; 23: 99-122.
- Salimi M. A Model to Identify and Interpret Sport Places Per Capita According to Distribution of Thiessen Networks in GIS Space. Journal of Sport Management. 2017; 6(8): 875-890.
- Salimi, M., Khodaparst, M. (2021), providing the optimal method for sport places site selection based on GIS analytic functions, Journal of Facilities Management, Doi: 10.1108/jfm-10-2020-0072.
- Salimi M, Soltanhosseini M, Shabanibahar Gh. Site Selection of Sport Facilities Using Incessant and Cessation Spatial Methods based on Combination of AHP& TOPSIS Models. Sport Management Studies. 2012; 4(13); 157-180.
- Ebrahimi K. Spatial analyze of Amol’s sport places with GIS. MS thesis, faculty of physical education and sport sciences. University of Amol. 2008.
- Heydarian H. Site selection of sport places by using of geographical information system. MS thesis, faculty of Management. Islamic Azad University. Naragh. 2015.
- Mollanouri Shamsi M, Mollanouri Shamsi M, Ganjaeaian H. Locating an Optimal Place to Construct sports Complexes with ANP Model (Case Study: Central Yazd). Journal of Sport Management. 2016; 8(5): 777-795.
- Önüt S, Efendigil T, Kara SS. A combined fuzzy MCDM approach for selecting shopping center site: An example from Istanbul Turkey. Expert Systems with Applications. 2010; 37(3), 1973–1980.
- Ekmekçioğlu M, Kaya T, Kahraman C. Fuzzy multi criteria disposal method and site selection for municipal solid waste. Waste Management. 2010; 30(8-9): 1729–1736.
- Çetinkaya C, Özceylan E, Erbaş M, Kabak M. GIS-based fuzzy MCDA approach for siting refugee camp: A case study for southeastern Turkey. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction. 2016; 18: 218-231.
- Ashur Nejad Gh, Abbas Pur A. Application of Grey Clustering and Radial Basic Functions in economical zoning of Tehran Megalopolis concentrating on Credit and Financial Institutes installation. Urban Management. 2014; 32: 227-244.
- Zohrevandian K, Ebrahimi F. Offering of Suggestion Model for Site Selection of Sport Place by Incorporation Multi-criteria Decision Making Methods (MCDM) and Geographic Information System (GIS). Sport Management Studies. 2014; 5(21): 111-126.
- Wiecek MM, Ehrgott M, Fadel G, Figueira, JR. Multiple criteria decision making for engineering. OMEGA. The International Journal of Management Science. 2008; 36: 3337-3339.
- Mirzaie S, Ashur Nejad Gh, Faraji HA. Using gray cluster analyze in modeling of urban public parking site selection. Scientific Journals Management System. 2014; 29: 159-178.
- Faraji H, Hassanpour S, Azizi A, Malakian A, Alavipanah S. Floodwater Spreading Site Selection by FAHP and GCA and Comparison of Model Performance (Case Study: Garabaygan Catchment, Fasa Plain, Shiraz). Physical Geography Research Quarterly. 2013; 45(2): 55-76.
- Dong G, Yamaguchi D, Nagai M. A grey-based decision making approach to the supplier selection problem. Mathematical and Computer Modeling. 2006; 46: 573-581.
- Malikian A, Hasan Pur S, Faraji H A, Alavi Panah S K, Rahimi S. Using and comparison the gray cluster analyze models and AHP in site selecting the suitable places of flood water regions. Iran-Watershed Management Science & Engineering. 2014; 20: 35-46.
- Chang DY. Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP. European Journal of Operational Research. 1996; 95(3): 649–655.
- Kumar S, Bansal VK. A GIS-based methodology for safe site selection of a building in a hilly region. Frontiers of Architectural Research. 2016; 5(1), 39-51.
- Goodarzi M, Salimi M, Jalali farahani M, Taghvaie M, Implementation of Ahp-Taxonomy Model in Gis Environment for Sport Facilities Site Selection. International Journal of Management and Humanity Sciences. 2015; 4(1): 4421-4429.
- Kuo Y, Yang T, Hung G. The use of grey relational analysis in solving multiple attribute decision making problems. Computers and Industrial Engineering. 2008; 55, 80-93.
- Fang M, Tzeng G. Combining grey relation and TOPSIS concepts for selecting an expatriate host country. Mathematical and Computer Modeling. 2004; 46: 1473-1490.
- Ping Y, yang H. Using hybrid grey model to achieve revenue assurance of telecommunication companies. Journal of grey system. 2004; 7: 39-50.