1. Khabiri, Mohammad (2004). "Comparison of selected clubs from Japan", South Korea, UAE and Turkey. Research Project. Tehran: Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. P:11. (In Persian)
2. Salimi, Mehdi; Sultan Hosseini, Mohammad; Henry, Habib (2013). "Integration of Thyssen and Orly Analytical Functions in Location of Sports Venues". Sports Management Studies No. 20. Pp. 148-127. (In Persian)
3. Asadi Malek Jahan, Farzaneh (2006). "Bandar Anzali Multipurpose Football Stadium", Master Thesis, Imam khomeini International University, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, p: 21. (In Persian)
4. Razavi, Seyed Mohammad Hussein; Azimi Dolarstaghi, Adeleh (2014). "Study of outdoor landscaping criteria in the design and construction of urban sports facilities", two quarterly journals of sports management and development. No 1 (successive 4). Pp. 34-15. (In Persian)
5. Falahat, Mohammad Sadegh; Kalami, Maryam (2008). "The effect of urban open spaces on the quality of citizens' leisure time", Quarterly Journal of Urban Management, No. 22, pp. 98-85. (In Persian)
6. Sohrabi, Pouria; Kashif, Mir Mohammad; Javadipour, Mohammad; Sadat Hosseini, Fatemeh (2011). "Study of the location of the building and adaptation (access) of sports facilities in Urmia according to national and international standards", Journal of Sports Management, Volume 3, Number 10, pp: 21-5. (In Persian)
7. Rahbari, Somayeh; Mustafizian, Mina; Naderian Jahromi, Massoud (2015). "Comparison of quality of life of active and inactive citizens (Case study: Isfahan Municipality sports facilities)". Journal of Sports Management and Motor Behavior, Twelfth Year, No. 24. pp. 228-215. (In Persian)
8. Salehi, Hussein (2001). "Duties of municipalities in the development of public spaces", Municipalities Monthly, No. 30, pp: 25-21. (In Persian)
9. Azimi dalarestani, adele; Razavi, Seyed Mohammad Hussein; Boroumand, Mohammad Reza; Titi Dej, Omid (2016). "Study of location criteria in the design and construction of urban sports venues". Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, Twelfth Year, No. 23. Pp: 100-83. (In Persian)
10. Salimi, Mahdi; Sultan Hosseini, Mohammad; Khalili, Ibrahim (2016). "Integration of decision making methods in GIS environment in order to locate sports venues". Sports Management, 2016. Volume 8, Number 3, pp: 342-329. (In Persian)
11. Henry, w. (2002).” curriculum: perspective, paradigm & possibility”, Leonard Hill Books.p:292.
12. Hosseini, Sayed Sirwan; Kashif, Seyed Mohammad; Seyed Ameri, Mir Hassan (2013). "Location of sports venues using Geographic Information System (GIS); a case study of the city of Saqqez", Applied research in sports management. Volume 2, Number 2 in a row (5), Summer 2013, pp: 34-25. (In Persian)
13. Razavi, Sayed Mohammad Hussein; Rahmani, Mohammad; Razavi, Seyed Umm Ayman (2004). "New Technology Strategies for Reference Location Information Systems (GIS) in Comprehensive and Integrated Management of Sports Facilities and Potentials". Abstract Proceedings of Mazandaran Sports Challenge and Opportunities Conference, Babolsar. P:3. (In Persian)
14. Salimi, Mahdi; Sultan Hosseini, Mohammad; Taghvaei, Massoud (2012). "Choosing the optimal location for the construction of outdoor sports venues using GIS, a case study: Areas 5 and 6 of Isfahan", Sports Management Studies, No. 16, pp. 62-37. (In Persian)
15. Oh k, Jeong S (2007)." Assessing the Spatial Distribution of Urban Parks using GIS". Department of Urban Planning. Hanyang University. Seongdong-Gu. P: 133-151.
16. Qaderi, Imran (2005). "Per capita and standard of sports spaces", Proceedings of the National Seminar on Sports Management, Isfahan, pp. 111-89. (In Persian)
17. Melanuri Shamsi, Mohammad; Melanuri Shamsi, Mojtaba; Ganjaeian, Hamid (2016). "Choosing the optimal place to build a sports complex using the ANP model (Case study: Central part of Yazd)". Sports Management, Volume 8, Number 5, pp: 795-777. (In Persian)
18. Qaderi, Imran (2002). "Sustainable urban development and location of sports spaces in the city". Proceedings of the First Seminar on Sports, Environment and Sustainable Development, National Olympic Committee. Pp. 44-27. (In Persian)
19. Nowruzi Seyed Hosseini, Rasool; Dehghanizadeh, Reza; Henry, Habib; Yousefi, Bahram; Nowruz Seyed Hosseini, Ibrahim (2013). "Spatial Analysis of Sports Spaces Using Geographic Information System (GIS) and Presenting the Optimal Model (Case Study: District One of Tehran)", Sports Management, Volume 5, Number 4. Pages: 28-5. (In Persian)
20. Foroughipour Hamid; Sabunchi, Reza; Tip, Hadi (2011). "Evaluating the productivity of sports facilities from the perspective of physical education teachers in Hamedan". Sports Management. No. 11, pp: 97-77. (In Persian)
21. Kashif, Mir Mohammad (2009). "Management of sports venues and spaces". Tehran. Bamdad Book Publishing. P: 24. (In Persian)
22. Riva M, Gauvin L, Richard L, (2007).” Use of local area facilities for involvement in physical activity in Canada: insight for developing environmental and policy intervention”. Health Promot Int. 2007 Sep; 22 (3), p: 227-235. E pub 2007 Jun 15.
23. Soltan Hosseini, Muhammad; Ali Dost Qahfarkhi, Ibrahim; Farahani, Abolfazl (2014). "Study of environmental-environmental and traffic effects of sports venues in Yazd on its urban environment". Sports Management Studies, No. 24. pp: 30-15. (In Persian)
24. Waresi, Hamid Reza; Taqvaee, Massoud; Sharifi, Nasrin (2015). "Spatial analysis and optimal location of urban green spaces (Case study: Najafabad)". Journal of Urban Research and Planning, Year 6, Issue 21, pp: 72-51. (In Persian)
25. Yaghfuri, hoseini; Masjidi, Najmeh (2016). "Study of spatial-spatial distribution of public parking lots and its optimal location (Case study: Zones 2 and 8 of Shiraz Municipality)". Journal of Urban Research and Planning, Year 7, Number 24, pp: 190-17. (In Persian)
26. Cao, Kai. (2017). "Spatial Optimization for Sustainable Land Use Planning. Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences". Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences 2017. P: 57–65.
27. Chapin, T. S. (2004). "Sports facilities as urban redevelopment catalysts". Journal of the American Planning Association, 70(2), P: 193-209.
28. Karimollahi, Zahra; Atqia, Venus; Mokhtari Dinani, Maryam (2015). "The effect of environmental characteristics of sports spaces on customer attraction; according to the concept of responsive environments (Case study: Tehran Revolution Sports Complex)". New approaches in sports management. Volume 3, Number 11, pp: 43-33. (In Persian)
29. Mikaeli, Reza (2005). "Determining the location model of educational spaces in Sari city using capabilities (GIS)". Master Thesis, Geography and Urban Planning, Teacher Training, Tehran. (In Persian)
30. Zohreh Wendian, Karim; Asadi, Hassan; Ebrahimi, Angel; Samadi, Mahdi (2015). "Determining and prioritizing the location criteria of sports facilities for equal access using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)". Sports Management, Volume 7, Number 6, pp: 814-795. (In Persian)
31. Laatikainen Tiina E. Broberg Anna, Kytt¨a Marketta. (2016). ‘the physical environment of positive places: Exploring differences between age groups’. Preventive Medicine, doi:10.1016/j. ypmed.2016.11.015. p: 1-26.
32. Heydari, Rasool; Muslim, Rostami (2013). "Evaluation and presentation of optimal location model for the establishment of fire stations using GIS (Case study: Kermanshah)", Quarterly Journal of Planning Studies of Human Settlements, No. 29, pp. 99-87. (In Persian)
33. Ramadan, Isapour; Young, Farhad (2016). "Analysis of safety restrictions and optimal location of fire stations using GIS (Case study: Rasht)". Geographical Quarterly of the Land, Scientific-Research, Year 13, No. 50. P.: 16-1. (In Persian)
34. Alavi, Seyed Ali; Moezzbarabadi, Mohaddeseh; Divasalar, Assadollah; Jafari, Behbood (2016). "Locating CNG Fuel Stations Using Combined Techniques of Fuzzy Operators and GIS Spatial Analysis, Case Study: District 7 of Mashhad". Two Quarterly Journal of Urban Ecology Research. Seventh year, No. 1, consecutive 13. pp: 18-9. (In Persian)
35. Teymouri, Samaneh; Shakur, Ali; Gandmakar, Amir (2016). "Leveling of rural settlements based on human capacity from the perspective of land management (Case study: the central part of Shiraz city)". Regional Planning Quarterly, Year 6, Issue 21, pp: 102-93. (In Persian)
36. Salimi, Mahdi; Sultan Hosseini, Mohammad; Khalili, Ibrahim (2016). "Integration of decision making methods in GIS environment in order to locate sports venues". Sports Management, 2016. Volume 8, Number 3, pp: 342-329. (In Persian)
37. Ebrahimi, Abdol Hussein; Mehdipour, Abdol Rahman; Azmasha, Tahereh. (2015). The Effect of Neighborhood Indicators and Access to Sports Venues on the Rate of Sports Participation (Case Study: Eight Districts of Ahvaz). Organizational Behavior Management Studies in Sport. Volume 2, Number 5, Spring 2015, pp: 39-31. (In Persian)
38. Yalcin. a Mustafa. Kilic Gul b Fatmagul. (2017). "A GIS-based multi criteria decision analysis approach for exploring geothermal resources: Akarcay basin (Afyonkarahisar)". Geothermics. 67. p:18–28.
39. Higgs g., Mitch L., Paul N. (2015).” Accessibility to sport facilities in Wales: A GIS-based analysis of socioeconomic variations in provision”, Geoforum, 62, p: 105-120.
40. Nazari, Rasool; Yaghmaei, Layla; Sohrabi, Zahra (2016). "Strategic document of land management of the sports sector of Isfahan province". Sports Management. Volume 8, Number 5, pp: 680-665. (In Persian)
41. Zohreh Wendian, Karim; Ebrahimi, Fereshteh. (2013). "Proposing a model for locating sports venues using a combination of Geographic Information System (GIS) and multi-criteria decision making methods (MCDM)". Sports Management Studies No. 21. pp: 126-111. (In Persian)