1. IAB. Internet Ad Revenue Full Year ReportY; 2017: 1-27.
2. Hasanzadeh M. Sport Marketing. Pressman Publications; 2005. (In Persian)
3. Mahramzadeh M, Behpour, N, Zalemi M. Sports Marketing Management. University Jihad (Urmia University), 2010.
4. Kurdlo H, Allah A, Khodayari A. Standardization of verbal means of advertising through sport. Research in Sport Management and Movement Behavior, 2016: 5 (9): 61-72. (In Persian)
5. Khodadadhossini H, Jafarzadehkanari M, Bakhshizadeh A. A study of the brand's specific value from the perspective of beliefs shaping the attitude of consumers towards advertising through sport (football). Sports Management Studies, 2016: 28 (12): 33-54. (In Persian)
6. Lutz RJ. Affective and cognitive antecedents of attitude toward the ad: A conceptual framework. Psychological process and advertising effects: Theory, research, and application. 1985:45-63.
7. Instagram. Celebrating a Community of 25 Million Businesses, 2017; Retrieved from http://ytre.ir/instagram-press
8. Statista. Leading countries based on number of Instagram users as of October 2018 (in millions). 2018; Retrieved from http://ytre.ir/statista-countries
9. Kamangar H, Yousefi B, Ashrafkhazaee A. The impact of advertising on social networks on the marketing of products and services. , Government of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Razi University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, 2017. (In Persian)
10. Pyun DY, James JD. Enhancing advertising communications: Developing a model of beliefs about advertising through sport. International Journal of Sport Communication. 2009 Mar; 2(1):1-20.
11. Bang HJ, Lee WN. Consumer response to Ads in social network sites: an exploration into the role of Ad location and path. Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising. 2016 Jan 2; 37(1):1-4.
12. Jorkesh, S. The role of the Facebook social network in promoting sports messages to attract customers, among undergraduate students at Khorasgan Azad University. First International Conference on Sport Management, 2017. (In Persian)
13. Celebi SI. How do motives affect attitudes and behaviors toward internet advertising and Facebook advertising? Computers in Human Behavior. 2015 Oct 1; 51:312-24.
14. Ducoffe RH. advertising value and advertising on the web-Blog@ management. Journal of advertising research. 1996 Sep: 21.
15. Taylor DG, Lewin JE, Strutton D. Friends, fans, and followers: do ads work on social networks? how gender and age shape receptivity. Journal of advertising research. 2011 Mar 1;51(1):258-75.
16. Heidari K, Heydarinejad S, Saffari M, Khatibi A. How Does Seriousness in Leisure Effect on Place Attachment of Unprofessional Athletes? Research on ٍEducational Sport. 2020 Aug 22;8(19):91-114. (In Persian)
17. Heidari K, Heydarinejad S, Saffari M, Khatibi A. Investigating the leisure behavior of Iranians: the structural model of serious leisure, recreation specialization and place attachment. Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events. 2019 Nov 26:1-7.
18. Azar A, Gholamzadeh R, Ghanavati M. Route Modeling - Structural Management: Using SmartPLS Software. Negahe Danesh, 2013. (In Persian)
19. Wiese M, Van Heerden G, Maree T. Dynamite in small packages: the Engaged Elite as an Facebook emerging niche market. The African Journal of Information Systems. 2017;9(1):2.
20. Abu-Ghosh DH, Al-Dmour H, Alalwan AA, Al-Dmour RH. Factors Affecting Jordanian Consumers’ Attitudes Towards Facebook Advertising: Case Study of Tourism. InEmerging Markets from a Multidisciplinary Perspective 2018 (pp. 285-302). Springer, Cham.
21. Lee YC. Factors influencing effects of location-based EMS advertising: different situational contexts for both genders. International Journal of Mobile Communications. 2015; 13(6):619-40.
22. Latifi Fard M, Saffari M, Heidari K. Functions of Social Media in Sport Fanatic: Explore the Comments after the El Clasico Fans. Communication Management in Sport Media. 2019 Dec 22;7(2):95-109. (In Persian).