1. Cho H, Joo D, Chi CG. Examining nostalgia in sport tourism: The case of US college football fans. Tourism Management Perspectives. 2019;29:97-104.
2. UNWTO. Technical Note. UNWTO International Conference on Tourism and Sports; Da Nang, Vietnam: World Tourism Organization; 2016.
3. Sato S, Kim H, Buning RJ, Harada M. Adventure tourism motivation and destination loyalty: A comparison of decision and non-decision makers. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management. 2018;8:74-81.
4. Technavio. Global Sports Tourism Market 2019-2023. Technavio; 2019.
5. Hritz N, Franzidis AF. Exploring the economic significance of the surf tourism market by experience level. Journal of Destination marketing & management. 2018;7:164-9.
6. Mosavigilani R, Asadi H, Sajjadi N. Segmentation of Iran Sport Tourism Market for Foreign Tourists and a Model of Target Market. Journal of Sport Management. 2012;4(12):37-59. (Persian)
7. Fernandes T, Cruz M. Dimensions and outcomes of experience quality in tourism: The case of Port wine cellars. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 2016;31:371-9.
8. de Freitas Coelho M, de Sevilha Gosling M, de Almeida ASA. Tourism experiences: Core processes of memorable trips. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management. 2018;37:11-22.
9. Sharma P, Nayak JK. The role of destination image as a mediator between tourists’ emotional experiences and behavioral intentions: A study of wellness tourism. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management. 2019.
10. Klaus PP, Maklan S. Towards a Better Measure of Customer Experience. International Journal of Market Research. 2013;55(2):227-46.
11. Perić M, Đurkin J, Vitezić V. Active event sport tourism experience: the role of the natural environment, safety and security in event business models. International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning. 2018;13(5):758.
12. Jennings G, Lee Y-S, Ayling A, Lunny B, Cater C, Ollenburg C. Quality Tourism Experiences: Reviews, Reflections, Research Agendas. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management. 2009;18(2-3):294-310.
13. Foris D, Popescu M, Foris T. A Comprehensive Review of the Quality Approach in Tourism. Mobilities, Tourism and Travel Behavior-Contexts and Boundaries: IntechOpen; 2017.
14. Kim S, Cha J, Knutson BJ, Beck JA. Development and testing of the Consumer Experience Index (CEI). Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2011;21(2):112-32.
15. Moon H, Han H. Tourist experience quality and loyalty to an island destination: the moderating impact of destination image. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing. 2019;36(1):43-59.
16. Park S, Santos CA. Exploring the Tourist Experience: A Sequential Approach. Journal of Travel Research. 2017;56(1):16-27.
17. Meng F. An examination of destination competitiveness from the tourists’ perspective: The relationship between quality of tourism experience and perceived destination competitiveness. blacksburg, VA: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; 2006.
18. Prebensen NK, Woo E, Chen JS, Uysal M. Experience quality in the different phases of a tourist vacation: A case of northern Norway. Tourism Analysis. 2012;17(5):617-27.
19. Chen C-F, Chen F-S. Experience quality, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions for heritage tourists. Tourism Management. 2010;31(1):29-35.
20. Wu H-C, Cheng C-C, Ai C-H. A study of experiential quality, experiential value, trust, corporate reputation, experiential satisfaction and behavioral intentions for cruise tourists: The case of Hong Kong. Tourism Management. 2018;66:200-20.
21. Andrades L, Dimanche F. Destination competitiveness and tourism development in Russia: Issues and challenges. Tourism Management. 2017;62:360-76.
22. Abreu Novais M, Ruhanen L, Arcodia C. Destination competitiveness: A phenomenographic study. Tourism Management. 2018;64:324-34.
23. Natalia P, Clara RA, Simon D, Noelia G, Barbara A. Critical elements in accessible tourism for destination competitiveness and comparison: Principal component analysis from Oceania and South America. Tourism Management. 2019;75:169-85.
24. Ritchie JB, Crouch GI. The competitive destination: A sustainable tourism perspective: Cabi; 2003.
25. Evren S, Kozak N. Competitive positioning of winter tourism destinations: A comparative analysis of demand and supply sides perspectives–Cases from Turkey. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management. 2018;9:247-57.
26. Hallmann K, Müller S, Feiler S, Breuer C, Roth R. Suppliers' perception of destination competitiveness in a winter sport resort. Tourism Review. 2012;67(2):13-21.
27. Barimani F, Ramezanzadeh M, Tabrizi N, Nozarasl S. Evaluating Competitiveness of Heath Tourism Destinations based on “Core Resources and Attractions” Factor (Case Study: Spas of Ramsar). Geography and Planning. 2018;22(63):26-50. (Persian)
28. Boroomand B, Kazemi A, ranjbarian b. Developing a Domestic Model for Tourism Destinations Competitiveness Measurement in Iran. New Marketing Research Journal. 2018;8(2):105-22. (Persian)
29. Farzin MR, Shekari F, Azizi f. Tourism Destination Competitiveness: An Importance-Performance Analysis of Yazd and Shiraz. Tourism Management Studies. 2018;13(44):219-47. (Persian)
30. Zaroki S, Owliaaynasab M. An Investigation of Effective Factors in the Growth of the Tourism with an Emphasis on Destination Competitiveness (Application of DPDM and GMM-Sys Estimator). Journal of Tourism Planning and Development. 2018;6(23):77-104. (Persian)
31. Nadalipour Z, Chiti N. Analysis Of Destination Competitiveness, With Emphasis On Tourists Perception Case Study: Incoming European Tourists to Iran. Journal of Tourism and Development. 2018;6(4):82-105. (Persian)
32. Mira MR, Moura A, Breda Z. Destination competitiveness and competitiveness indicators: Illustration of the Portuguese reality. Tékhne. 2016;14(2):90-103.
33. Goffi G, Cucculelli M, Masiero L. Fostering tourism destination competitiveness in developing countries: The role of sustainability. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2019;209:101-15.
34. Hallmann K, Müller S, Feiler S. Destination competitiveness of winter sport resorts in the Alps: how sport tourists perceive destinations? Current Issues in Tourism. 2014;17(4):327-49.
35. Akkuş G, Güllüce AC. Effect of Memorable Tourism Experiences to Destination Competitiveness: Winter Tourist–Oriented Research. American International Journal of Social Science. 2016;5(4):65-84.
36. Karami F, Zeinali B. The Quality of Destination Tourism Product, Tourist Satisfaction and Future Behavioral Tendencies of Tourists: The Case of El-Gölü Park in Tabriz. Geographical Space. 2015;15(51):97-119. (Persian)
37. Khatibzadeh M, Koozechian H, Honarvar A. The Relationship between Perception of Service Quality, Satisfaction and the Intent to Return of Sport Tourists Attending the Derby of Esteghlal and Persepolis. Sport Management and Development. 2016;5(1):169-84. (Persian)
38. Hair Jr JF, Hult GTM, Ringle C, Sarstedt M. A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): Sage publications; 2016.
39. Vada S, Prentice C, Hsiao A. The influence of tourism experience and well-being on place attachment. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 2019;47:322-30.
40. Kariru AN, Kambona OO, Odhuno E. Enhancing Competitiveness Through Guests’ Experiences: A Typology of Customer Experiences in Upscale Hotels. International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Administration. 2017;18(4):361-92.
41. Mendes J, Guerreiro M, Matos N. Monitoring the Quality of Tourism Experience. The 12th Biennial Conference of Hospitality and Tourism Industry in Asia: Asia Tourism Forum; 2016.
42. Chen H, Rahman I. Cultural tourism: An analysis of engagement, cultural contact, memorable tourism experience and destination loyalty. Tourism Management Perspectives. 2018;26:153-63.
43. Ekanayake IE, Gnanapala AC. Travel experiences and behavioural intentions of the tourists: A study on eastern province of Sri Lanka. Tourism, Leisure and Global Change. 2016;3:50-61.
44. Ghaffari M, Abasi A, Konjkav Monfared A. The Role of Tourist Experience in the Tourism Destination Image of Isfahan. Journal of Tourism and Development. 2018;7(2):97-112. (Persian)
45. Ghorbanzade D, Mehrani H, Rahehagh A. The effect of experience quality on behavioral intentions of domestic tourists in visiting water parks. Cogent Business & Management. 2019;6(1):1580843.
46. Nilnoppakun A, Ampavat K. Integrating Cultural and Nostalgia Tourism to Initiate A Quality Tourism Experiences at Chiangkan, Leuy Province, Thailand. Procedia Economics and Finance. 2015;23:763-71.