Document Type : Research Paper
M.Sc. of Sport Management, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Allameh Tabataba'i University, Tehran, IRAN
Associate Professor, Department of Sport Management, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Allameh Tabataba'i University, Tehran, IRAN
Assistant Professor, Department of Sport Management, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran, Tehran, IRAN
Bachelor of Sport Facilities Management, University of Applied Sciences and Technology, Tehran, IRAN
The aim of this study was to assess the quality management system in Sport Organization of Tehran Municipality based on ISO 9000 model. The statistical population of the study consisted of all experts of Tehran Municipality Sport Organization (N = 200). 127 subjects were selected as the sample based on the Morgan table. QMS questionnaire derived from the National Standards Authority of Ireland was used to collect data. The face validity of the questionnaire was confirmed by experts and Cronbach's alpha coefficient was used to determine the reliability (α = 0.823). Statistical software of SPSS was used for data analysis. AMOS software was used for the analysis of structural equation modeling. Results showed that all components of the quality management system examined in this study had acceptable factor loading at the significance level of less than 0.05. Also, the most important factors in quality management system according to factor loading values, were the performance evaluation factor (factor loading =0.85) and the nature of organization and processes improvement factor (factor loading=0.80). Therefore, the study suggests appropriate timeline for developing the stages of quality management system to provide services for citizens, establishing appropriate management communication with the staff, periodic evaluation to guarantee the quality of sport services, paying attention to the citizens' sport needs, and trying the evaluation of staff performance.
- Bahart Fard, A, Javaheri Kamel, M. the Study of Organization Ethical Values Consequences (The Study of Organization Equality, Organization Commitment and Organization Citizenship Behavior). Journal of Police Organizational Development. 2011, 28: 95-118 [In Persian].
- Hamzehpour Kheradmardi, M." The relation of service quality, consent and loyalty to the customers' future intention in Mazandaran body building clubs" 2013, M. A Thesis shomal university.
- Tatari Hasan Gavyar E, Ehsani M, Kozehchian H. an Evaluation of Service Quality of Private Clubs in Lorestan Province Using SERVQUAL Model. Journal of Sport Management. 2017, 9: 213-228 [In Persian].
- Mohammadi A, Ahmadi M, Gohari M.Evaluation of Medical Records Section of Educational Hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences with Quality Management System Criteria. Journal of Health Management. 2008, 14: 77-86 [In Persian].
- Mossadegh Rad A M, Shaali F, Tajmir Riahi Z.Managers' Viewpoints on Possibility of Using Quality Management System (ISO 9000) in University Hospitals. Health Information Management. 2006, 2: 14-30 [In Persian].
- Zanganeh I, Ehsani M, Hashem K.The Relationship between Enablers and Outcomes in Organizational Excellence of Tehran Football Clubs in the Iranian Premier League (Based on EFQM Model). Sport Management Studies. 2009, 6: 151-164 [In Persian].
- Khodaparasti, K.” Standard, from the beginning to today”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2009, 18 (67): 60-70.
- Peterson, James “A Comprehensive Guide to ISO 9000 Standards Implementation: Implications for a Quality Management System", Translated by Pour shamas, Mohammad Reza, 2007, Rasa Cultural Institute Publishing, Tehran.
- Noori Z, Soltan Hoseini M, Naderian Jahromi, M. Organization Learning in the Sport Clubs Based on ISO 9000. Sport Management Studies. 2015, 30: 71-84 [In Persian].
- Bashiri, M, Khodaee, M. Dimensions and Characteristics of Iran Police Quality Management and Organization Excellence (IPQM). Journal of Police Organizational Development. 2013, 44: 11-46 [In Persian].
- Ashrafi, B, Dabbaghipour, M. Evaluation of Implementation of Improvement Methods (S.S., ISO and EFQM) on Organizational Climate and Job Attitude. Journal of Public Administration. 2012. 4: 1-140 [In Persian].
- Yazdani, M.Sport and Jihad Management. Tehran, Tisa, first edition. 2016, 25-40
- Roshandel Arbani, T. Explaining the position of the mass media in institutionalizing public sport in the country. Journal of Sport Management. 2007, 23: 165-177 [In Persian].
- Birami Eger J, Mahmoudi B, Taghizadeh H. Presentation service quality model in creation of citizenship behavior. Sport Management Studies. 2016, 33: 33-46 [In Persian].
- Bahrami H R, Karimi, M. The Effectiveness of Quality Management Deployment in ISO Certified Companies (Case Study: Companies Affiliated to Ministry of Energy in Isfahan Province). Journal of Water and Wastewater. 2017, 28: 106-117 [In Persian].
- Terziovski Milé, Power Damien and Sohal Amrik S “ Production, Manufacturing and Logistics. The longitudinal effects of the ISO 9000 certification process on business performance”. European Journal of Operational Research. 2003, 146 (3): 580-595
- Conti, T. A." A history and review of the European Quality Award Model" . The TQM Magazine. 2007, 19(2): 112-128.
- Iranzadeh S, Malek A. The effect of the quality management system (ISO 9001) levels of Sigma. Journal of Management Research. 2010, 80: 141-154[In Persian].
- Liu Chun chu, Tse-Yu Wang, Guang-Zhuang Yu.” Using AHP, DEA and MPI for governmental research institution performance evaluation”, Applied Economics. 2018, 51(1): 1-12, DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2018.1524131
- Wade D. Cook, NuriaRamon, Jose L.Ruiz Inmaculada Sirvent, Joe Zhuc. DEA-based benchmarkig for performance evaluation in pay-for-performance incentive plans. Omega Journal. 2019, 84: 45-54, https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2018.04.004
- McIvor R. Integrating process improvement into business process outsourcing: a capability approach. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2018. 1, https://doi.org/10.5465/ AMBPP.2018.15953 abstract.
- Wenli Xiao Cheryl Gaimon Ravi Subramanian Markus Biehl. “Investment in Environmental Process Improvement”, 2019, 28(2): 407-42 https://doi.org/10.1111/ poms.12927.