1. Prunaa R, Tribaldosb LM, Bahdur K. Player talent identification and development in football Apunts Medicina de l'Esport. 2018;53(198):43-6.
2. Faraziani F. Designing a Private Sector Investment Model in Iranian Sports. Payam Noor University. 2016;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
3. Mohammadi H. Investment and its Importance in Achieving the Economic Goals of the Progress Document. Fifth Iranian Islamic Progress Conference. 2016;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
4. Park S-H, Mahony DF, Kim Y, Kim YD. Curiosity generating advertisements and their impact on sport consumer behavior. Sport Management Review. 2015;18(3):359-69.
5. Askarian F. Investigation of Economic Status of Iranian Sport Industry in 1998 and 2001 Based on Estimation of PhD Thesis. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences University of Tehran. 2004;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
6. Ehsani M, Aboodarda Z, Eghbali M. Investigating the Reasons of Sponsors for Isfahan Women's Professional Sport. Journal of Motor Science and Sport. 2008;12(3):111-20(In Persian).
7.Jalali Farahani M, Alidoust Ghahfarkhi E. Analysis of Economic Barriers Affecting the Implementation of the General Policies of Article 44 of the Constitution in Iranian Professional Sport. Sport Management Studies. 2013;5(19):109-28(In Persian).
8. Jones CP, Jensen GR. Investments: Analysis and Management. Edition t, editor. United States: wiley publication; 2016. 640 p.
9. Kazemi MR. Describe the marketing mix elements in the Iranian soccer industry and compare it with South Korea and Japan and provide a suitable template. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences Kharazmi University. 2008;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
10. Safarnejad M. Formulation of Sports Marketing Strategic Plan of the Federation of Public Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. South Azad University of Tehran. 2015;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
11. Rahbar F, Mozaffari Khamane F, Mohammadi S. Investment Difficulties and its Effect on Economic Growth in Iran. Journal of Economic Research. 2007;42(4):1-24(In persian).
12. Hansen H, Gauthier R. Factors Affecting Attendance at Professional Sport Events. 1989;3(1):15.
13. Luiz J, Fadal R. An Economic Analysis of Sports Performance in Africa. Economic Research Southern Africa, University of Cape Town, Working Papers. 2010;38(10):869-83.
14. Nauright J, Ramfjord J. Who owns England's game? American professional sporting influences and foreign ownership in the Premier League. Soccer & Society. 2010;11(4):428-41.
15. Crompton JL. Proximate development: an alternate justification for public investment in major sport facilities? Managing Leisure. 2014;19(4):263-82.
16. KRAMIN TV, SAFIULLIN LN, TIMIRYASOVA AV. Defining Priorities of Management of Investment Attractiveness of the Region and their Consideration in the Framework of Implementing Large Sports Events1. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2014;5(18):275-76.
17. Hume P, Stewart A. Physique Assessment in Youth Sports for Talent Identification and Development. 2018. p. 3-10.
18. Afshari M. Analysis of Factors Affecting Economic Development of Iran's Sports Industry. 10th International Conference on Sport Science Tehran. 2016;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
19. Moghani H. Designing and Explaining the Role of Government in the Process of Privatization of Iranian Sport. Urmia University. 2015;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
20. Elahi A. Barriers and Strategies for Economic Development of the Iranian Football Industry. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran. 2008;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
21. Elahi AR, Sajadi N, Khabiri M, Abrishami H. Barriers to the Development of Attracting Financial Support Spending in the Football Industry of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Journal of Sport Management. 2009;1(1):189-202 (In Persian).
22. Seyed Ameri MH, MoharramZadeh M, Bashiri M, Hadi H. Investigating Barriers to Attracting Sponsors in the Sports Industry of East Azerbaijan Province. Journal of Beyond Management. 2009;3(10):164-74(In Persian).
23. Padash D. Prioritization of Factors Affecting the Privatization of Sports Clubs Using the Hierarchical Analysis Process. University of Isfahan. 2009;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
24. Alidoust Ghahfarkhi I. Analysis of Barriers to Implementation of Article 44 General Policies in the Professional Sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. University of Tehran. 2010;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
25.Soleimani T, Gharakhkhani H, Saghi J, Heidarloo H. Investigating the Role of Economic Factors on Privatization in Sport from the Experts' Perspective. Eighth International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2014;1(1):1-7(In Persian).
26. Khosravi Zadeh, Esfandiar; Bahrami, Alireza; Haghdadi, Abed. (2014) "Barriers to investment and private sector participation in sports in Markazi province". Sports Management Studies, 6 (24), 222-207. (In Persian).
27. Rajabi M. Reasons for not sponsoring manufacturing companies (private) for championship sport in Isfahan city. Mazandaran University. 2009;1(1):1-8(In Persian).
28. Razavi MH, 2004. Analysis of Privatization Policy in Iranian Sports with Emphasis on Championship Sports. University of Tehran. 2004;1(1):1-9(In Persian).
29. Ahmadi A. The Obstacles and Problems of the Privatization of the Sports Field from the Perspective of the Owners of Clubs and Private Sports Centers in Urmia City. Urmia University. 2006;1(1):1-10(In Persian).
30. Afshari A. Investigating the Barriers to Privatization of the Clubs of the Professional Football League of Iran. Islamic Azad University, Mobarak Branch 2012;1(1):1-8(In Persian).
31. Khaki P. Investigating Factors Affecting the Funding of Mazandaran Province Football Teams. Mazandaran University. 2016;1(1):1-7(In Persian).
32. Komijani, A. (2003) Evaluation of economic performance in Iran. Publications of the Deputy Minister of Economic Affairs of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Tehran, first edition, p .: 59. (InPersian).