1. Muceldili B, Turin H, Erdil O. The influence of authentic leadership on creativity and innovativeness. procedia-social and behavioral sciences. 2013; 99(5): 613-681.
2. Tease D J. Dynamic capabilities and strategic management: organizing for innovation and growth. London: Oxford University Press: 2009.
3. Yeşil S, Kaya A. The role of organizational culture on innovation capability: An Empirical Study. Strategic Management Journal. 2012; 6 (1): 135-159.
4. Sun L, Zhang Z, Qi J, Chen ZX. Empowerment and creativity: Across-level investigation. Leadership Quarterly. Organization science. 2012; 10(5): 551-568.
5. Zawislak PA, Alves AC, Tello-Gamarra JT, Brieux D, Reichert FM. Influences of the Internal Capabilities of Firms on their Innovation Performance: A Case Study Investigation in Brazil. International Journal of Management. 2013; 30(20): 329-348.
6. Ben ZR, Affes H. The relationship between the sources of knowledge management, organizational innovation and organizational performance. International Journal of Information, Business and Management. 2015; 8(3): 185–206.
7. Minbaeva D, Pedersen T, Bjorkman I, Fey CF, Park HJ. MNC Knowledge Transfer, Subsidiary Absorptive Capacity, and HRM. Journal of International Business Studies. 2003; 34(6): 586-599.
8. Guillermo A, Susanne D, Gregorio V. Knowledge Absorptive capacity, innovation and firm’s performance: insights from the south of Brazil. International Journal of Innovation management. 2018; 22(2): 34 - 41.
9. Zhou KZ, Li J, Zhou N, Su C. Market orientation, job satisfaction, product quality, and firm performance: evidence from china, Strategic management journal. 2008; 29(9): 985–1000.
10. Jifeng M, Ellen T, Gang P, Anthony D. Strategic orientation and new product development performance: The role of networking capability and networking ability. Industrial marketing management. 2016; 52(1): 15-21.
11. Joanna E. Innovativeness of residential care services in Poland in the context of strategic orientation. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 12(13): 746 - 752.
12. Fernandez- Perez V, Garcia- Morales VJ, Buskins OF. The effects of CEOs social networks on organizational performance through knowledge and strategic flexibility. Personnel Review. 2012; 41(6): 777- 812.
13. Brozovic D. Strategic Flexibility: A Review of the Literature. International Journal of Management Reviews. 2016; 20 (1): 3 - 31.
14.Weining L, Jingyu Z, Yuan L. A study of Transformation Leadership, Strategic Flexibility a Firm performance: The moderating role of environmental dynamism. International interdisciplinary business economics advancement journal. 2016; 1(2): 73 - 84.
15. Comb IA, Rudd JM, Lifelong PH, Greenly GE. Antecedents to strategic flexibility: management cognition, firm resources and strategic options. European Journal of marketing. 2012; 46 (10): 1320 - 1339.
16. Cingoz A, Akdogan A. Strategic Flexibility, Environmental Dynamism, and innovation Performance: An Empirical Study, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013; 6(99): 582 – 589.
17. Bader YO. The Effect of Strategic Orientation on Organizational Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovation. International. Journal of Communications, Network and System Sciences. 2016; 9(11): 478-505.
18. Gorbanbakhsh R, Gholipov Y. [Investigating the Impact of Strategic Flexibility on Organizational Innovation (in Persian)]. International Review of Management and Marketing. 2018; 8(3): 1-5.
19. Sabia K, Noor H, Ramaya T. The integrated effect of strategic orientation on product innovativeness: moderating role of strategic flexibility. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 65, 743 – 748.
20. Im S, Voorhees D, Kim N, Heiman B. How knowledge management capabilities help leverage knowledge resources and strategic orientation for new product advantages in B-to-B
high-technology firms. Journal of Business-To-Business Marketing. 2016; 23(2): 23-32.
21. Kotsiopoulos K, Papalexandris A, Papachroni M, Ionone G. Absorptive Capacity, Innovation, and Financial Performance. Journal of Business Research. 2011; 64(12): 1335-1343.
22. Borumand M, Ranjbari M. [Strategic HRM Activities and Innovation Performance: Emphasizing the role of knowledge management (in Persian)]. Two Human Development Policies Monthly. 2009; 6 (24): 41 - 54.