1. Kaczynski AT, Besenyi GM, Stanis SA, Koohsari MJ, Oestman KB, Bergstrom R, Potwarka LR, Reis RS. Are park proximity and park features related to park use and park-based physical activity among adults? Variations by multiple socio-demographic characteristics. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2014;11(1):146-159.
2. Hallal PC, Andersen LB, Bull FC, Guthold R, Haskell W, Ekelund U, Lancet Physical Activity Series Working Group. Global physical activity levels: surveillance progress, pitfalls, and prospects. The lancet. 2012;380(9838):247-257.
3. Schipperijn J, Bentsen P, Troelsen J, Toftager M, Stigsdotter UK. Associations between physical activity and characteristics of urban green space. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening. 2013;12(1):109-116.
4. Timperio A, Veitch J, Carver A. Safety in numbers: does perceived safety mediate associations between the neighborhood social environment and physical activity among women living in disadvantaged neighborhoods?. Preventive medicine. 2015;74:49-54.
5. Wang D, Brown G, Liu Y. The physical and non-physical factors that influence perceived access to urban parks. Landscape and urban planning. 2015;133:53-66.
6. Carlson JA, Bracy NL, Sallis JF, Millstein RA, Saelens BE, Kerr J, Conway TL, Frank LD, Cain KL, King AC. Sociodemographic moderators of relations of neighborhood safety to physical activity. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2014;46(8):1554-1563.
7. Franzini L, Taylor W, Elliott MN, Cuccaro P, Tortolero SR, Gilliland MJ, Grunbaum J, Schuster MA. Neighborhood characteristics favorable to outdoor physical activity: disparities by socioeconomic and racial/ethnic composition. Health & place. 2010;16(2):267-274.
8. Witten K, Hiscock R, Pearce J, Blakely T. Neighbourhood access to open spaces and the physical activity of residents: a national study. Preventive medicine. 2008;47(3):299-303.
9. Kaczynski AT, Henderson KA. Environmental correlates of physical activity: a review of evidence about parks and recreation. Leisure Sciences. 2007;29(4):315-354.
10. Shores KA, West ST. The relationship between built park environments and physical activity in four park locations. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 2008;14(3):e9-e16.
11. McCormack GR, Rock M, Toohey AM, Hignell D. Characteristics of urban parks associated with park use and physical activity: a review of qualitative research. Health & place. 2010;16(4):712-726.
12. Chow BC, McKenzie TL, Sit CH. Public parks in Hong Kong: Characteristics of physical activity areas and their users. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2016;13(7):639-654.
13. Edwards N, Hooper P, Knuiman M, Foster S, Giles-Corti B. Associations between park features and adolescent park use for physical activity. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2015;12(1):21-30.
14. Babey SH, Tan D, Wolstein J, Diamant AL. Neighborhood, family and individual characteristics related to adolescent park-based physical activity. Preventive medicine. 2015;76:31-36.
15. Kim YH, Cardinal BJ. Psychosocial correlates of Korean adolescents' physical activity behavior. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2010;8(2):97-104.
16. Van Holle V, Van Cauwenberg J, Deforche B, Van de Weghe N, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Van Dyck D. Do psychosocial factors moderate the association between objective neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity?. Health & place. 2015;34:118-125.
17. Lu C, Stolk RP, Sauer PJ, Sijtsma A, Wiersma R, Huang G, Corpeleijn E. Factors of physical activity among Chinese children and adolescents: a systematic review. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2017;14(1):36-45.
18. Van Dyck D, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Deliens T, Deforche B. Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?. International journal of behavioral medicine. 2015;22(2):178-186.
19. Van Cauwenberg J, Cerin E, Timperio A, Salmon J, Deforche B, Veitch J. Is the association between park proximity and recreational physical activity among mid-older aged adults moderated by park quality and neighborhood conditions?. journal of environmental research and public health. 2017;14(2):192-202.
20. Ishii K, Shibata A, Oka K. Environmental, psychological, and social influences on physical activity among Japanese adults: structural equation modeling analysis. Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2010;7(1):61-69.
21. Peeters GG, Brown WJ, Burton NW. Psychosocial factors associated with increased physical activity in insufficiently active adults with arthritis. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2015;18(5):558-564.
22- Ebrahimzadeh J, Maleki S, Hatami D. [Assessment of Safety Status in Parks City, Case Study: Izeh Town. Journal of Research and Urban Planning (In Persian)]. 2014;5(2),57-72.
23- Taghavitakyar, O. [A study socio-economic status and motives of participants in sport for all (In Persian)]. Master's Thesis, University of Gilan; 2006.
24- Davari A., Rezazadeh A. [Structural Equation Modeling with Software PLS (In Persian)]. Publishing (SID) .2016;67-100.
25. Humpel N, Owen N, Leslie E. Environmental factors associated with adults’ participation in physical activity: a review. American journal of preventive medicine. 2002;22(3):188-199
26. D’Haese S, Gheysen F, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Deforche B, Van Dyck D, Cardon G. The moderating effect of psychosocial factors in the relation between neighborhood walkability and children’s physical activity. International journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity. 2016;13(1):128-143.
27. Ou JY, Levy JI, Peters JL, Bongiovanni R, Garcia-Soto J, Medina R, Scammell MK. A walk in the park: the influence of urban parks and community violence on physical activity in Chelsea, MA. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2016;13(1):97-108.
28. Hwang J, Kim YH. Psychological, social environmental, and physical environmental variables in explaining physical activity in Korean older adults. Revista de Psicología del Deporte. 2017;26(1):83-91.
29. Ding D, Sallis JF, Conway TL, Saelens BE, Frank LD, Cain KL, Slymen DJ. Interactive effects of built environment and psychosocial attributes on physical activity: a test of ecological models. Journal of Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 2012;44(3):365-374.