1. Dehghani MH, Azam, K., & Mohammadi, A. . Survey of physico-chemical and microbial quality of water of Tehran city’s public swimming pools. . Environmental Health Quarterly,. (2015). ; 1 (1), :29-35. (In Persian).
2. Mehdi Nejad MH. Determining the health - quality indicators of swimming pool water in Gorgan. . Journal of Medical Sciences University of Gorgan,. (2003). ; 5(1), :89-95. (In Persian).
3. Mirkazemi SO, Modi, D. and Vahdani, M. . The Role of Competitive Advantage in Satisfaction of Swimming Pool Customers. . Applied Research in Sport Management, . (2017). ;6(1), :89-96. (In Persian).
4. Fathi S. Sociological explication of Students' Sports Participation, . Social Sciences Research, . (2011). ;3(4), :145-73. (In Persian).
5. Saidi AA. Investigating effective factors on the tendency of citizens to participate in sport for all, sport for all and Tehran citizens. . Social and Cultural Studies Department of Tehran Municipality, : Tehran: Public and Culture Publication. (In Persian).
6. Biddle S, Coalter F, O'Donovan T, MacBeth J, Nevill M, Whitehead S. Increasing demand for sport and physical activity by girls. 2005.
7. Reed JA, Phillips DAJJoACH. Relationships between physical activity and the proximity of exercise facilities and home exercise equipment used by undergraduate university students. 2005;53(6):285-90.
8. Hovemann G, Wicker PJEJfS, Society. Determinants of sport participation in the European Union. 2009;6(1):51-9.
9. Cortis N, Sawrikar P, Muir K. Participation in sport and recreation by culturally and linguistically diverse women: Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia; 2007.
10. Salimi M, Soltan Hosseini, M., & Taghvaei. M. . Selection of optimal location for outdoor sports facilities using GIS: (Case Study: 5th and 6th District of Isfahan). Sports Management Studies, . (2012). ;4(16). :37-61. (In Persian).
11. Karusisi N, Thomas F, Méline J, Chaix BJIJoBN, Activity P. Spatial accessibility to specific sport facilities and corresponding sport practice: the RECORD Study. 2013;10(1):48.
12. Dadashpoor H, and Rostami, F. . The investigative and analyze the distribution of urban bike stations from spatial justice approach (Case Study: Yasouj City). . Journal of Geography and Regional Development, . (2011). ;16, :171-98. (In Persian).
13. Nazmfar H, Eshghi chaharborj, A., and Ghasemi, M. . Analysis of the situation of social Justice in interspace spatial structure. . Journal of Geography and Environmental Studies, . (2013).3(11), :91-112.
14. Varsi HR, Zangabadi, A., and Yaghfori, H. . A comparative study of the distribution of urban public services from the perspective of social justice, (case study: Zahedan City). . Journal of Geography and Development, . (2008). ;6(11), :139-56. (In Persian).
15. Hataminezhad H, Farahodi, R., and MohammadporJaberi, M. . Analysis of social inequality in the possession of the urban services, (Case Study: Esfaraien City). Journal of Human Geography, . (2008). ; 65, : 85-71. (In Persian).
16. Kaphle I. Evaluating people's accessibility to public parks using geographic information systems: A case study in Ames, Iowa. 2006.
17. Rahnama MR, and Lis, A. The measuring of available changes in the metropolitan area of Sydney City (1991-2001). . Journal of Geography and Development, . (2006). ;4(7), :153-37. (In Persian).
18. Tsou K-W, Hung Y-T, Chang Y-LJC. An accessibility-based integrated measure of relative spatial equity in urban public facilities. 2005;22(6):424-35.
19. Martínez JJHI. The use of GIS and indicators to monitor intra-urban inequalities. A case study in Rosario, Argentina. 2009;33(4):387-96.
20. Liao C-H, Hsueh-Sheng C, Tsou K-W. Explore the spatial equity of urban public facility allocation based on sustainable development viewpoint: na; 2009.
21. Behravan H. Cultural preparation and urban justice in twelve Mashhad Municipality. . Article’s collection of Urban Planning and Management Conference,. (2006). ; 1, :1. (In Persian).
22. Athari K. Justice in the city, . Journal of seven city Tehran: Urban civil and rehabilitation organization, . (2002). ;1(9-10), :25-32. (In Persian).
23. Harvey D. Social Justice and the City, translation by: Hesamiyan, F., and Haery, M. R. . Tehran: : Publication of Processing and Urban Planning Corporation, ; (1973). .
24. Kamyar G. Civil rights and Urbanism. . Tehran: : Majd Publication, ; (2008). .
25. Rural SsCoua. Familiarity about urban service Activity of Municipalities. Publication of Village and municipality’s organization, Babolsar,; (2006). .
26. Navaee M. Spatial development planning of Babolsar City, Geography and Urban Planning Filed. (2006). .
27. Ajza SM, Rasteger M, Mirjafarir R. The Spatial Analysis of Sport Spaces and their Service Domain in Zanjan. 2015.
28. Karimi B, Roshani, A. Analyzing the distribution of public land use from the spatial justice perspective: A case study of 10 districts of Shiraz Metropolitan. Journal of Geography and Spatial Justice. 2018;1(2):2-14.
29. Moore LV, Roux AVD, Evenson KR, McGinn AP, Brines SJJAjopm. Availability of recreational resources in minority and low socioeconomic status areas. 2008;34(1):16-22.
30. Pascual C, Regidor E, Astasio P, Ortega P, Navarro P, Domínguez VJSs, et al. The association of current and sustained area-based adverse socioeconomic environment with physical inactivity. 2007;65(3):454-66.
31. Authority. VCaA. VCE physical education (2011–2014). . Unit 3: Social Ecological Model. Melbourne: Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.; (2010). .
32. Prins RG, van Empelen P, te Velde SJ, Timperio A, van Lenthe FJ, Tak NI, et al. Availability of sports facilities as moderator of the intention–sports participation relationship among adolescents. 2010;25(3):489-97.
33. Salze P, Banos A, Oppert J-M, Charreire H, Casey R, Simon C, et al. Estimating spatial accessibility to facilities on the regional scale: an extended commuting-based interaction potential model. 2011;10(1):2.