1. Abdolmaleki H, Mirzazadeh Z, AlidoustGhahfarokhi E. The Role of Marketing Mix on Purchase Behavior of Sport Management Professor. Research in sports education. 2016;11 (3):37-54.
2. nargas b, taeabah b, Ghasemi SH. The Role of IRIB on the Marketing of Iranian Sports Goods with Emphasis on Sports Mix Marketing (P4). Journal of Communication Management extension in sports media.2 (5):27-35.
3. Behnam M, Hamidi M, Goodarzi M. The effect of promoting free sports services on the arousal and future intent of the consumer in advertising. 2014;6 (2).
4. Abbasi F, Moradi Dizgarani M, Hosseinpor M. Analysis of the impact of consumer animosity on purchase decisions. ournal of Business Administration. 2016;8 (2):395-412.
5. Hadi Sadegh M, Shah Hoseini MA. Determining effective characteristics on ADSL internet users’ behavior in Iran. ournal of Business Management. 2016;7 (2):427-44.
6. Nalachikashi A, Rasoulian M, Bujari H. Study of consumer behavior toward foreign brands versus domestic brands. Journal of Development Evolution Management. 2012;9 (1):47-56.
7. Hsu C-L, Chen M-C, Kikuchi K, Machida I. Elucidating the determinants of purchase intention toward social shopping sites: A comparative study of Taiwan and Japan. Telematics and Informatics. 2017;34 (4):326-38.
8. TabatabaiNasab Sd, Noori A, &Ekhlas M. The role of brand equity on purchase intention of focusing on the self-centered level of the model of consumer psychology of brand. 2013;5 (10):1-26.
9. Sahafzadeh A, MansouriMoayyed F, KhodadadHosseini Sh, Kordnaeij A. The impact of packaging dimensions on customer satisfaction and Involvement with emphasis on the mediating role of attitudes towards packaging. Science and food industry. 2015;13 (59):109-23.
10. Mahdieh O, Chubtarash N. Consumer Involvement and Purchase Decision (Cell Phone as a Case Sstudy). Marketing management. 2013;22:131-51.
11. Te'eni‐Harari T, Hornik J. Factors influencing product involvement among young consumers. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2010.
12. Lakshmi P. Purchasing involvement: A potential mediator of buyer behavior. Economic sciences series. 2011;8 (2):23-37.
13. Abraham V. A Cross-Cultural Investigation of the Effect of Consumer Animosity on Purchase Involvement. International journal of business and social science. 2013;4 (4).
14. Richardson CW. Consumer demographics as antecedents in the animosity model of foreign product purchase. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2012;3 (4).
15. Anet Z, Sajjadi SN, Khabiri M. Consumer Nationalism Relation with Conspicuous Consumption, Cultural Openness and Perceived Economic Threat in Assessment of Domestic and Foreign Goods. Applied Research of Sport Management. 2013;2 (5):11-25.
16. Topçu UC, Kaplan M. Willingness to buy foreign products in relation to ethnocentric tendencies and worldminded attitudes of consumers. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;207:157-64.
17. Klein JG, Ettenson R, Morris MD. The animosity model of foreign product purchase: An empirical test in the People's Republic of China. Journal of marketing. 1998;62 (1):89-100.
18. Sutikno B, Cheng JM-S. Towards consumer ethnocentrism and animosity in Indonesia. 2011.
19. Khemchotigoon Y, editor The relationship between consumer animosity, marketing mix, perceived product quality, consumer satisfaction and intention to purchase of consumer behavior. International Conference on Trends in Multidisciplinary Business and Economics Research; 2014.
20. Narang R. Understanding purchase intention towards Chinese products: Role of ethnocentrism, animosity, status and self-esteem. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 2016;32:253-61.
21. Ranjbarian B, Barari M. The Contribution of Relationship Marketing Underpinning to Customer Loyalty: A Comparison of a Private with a Government Owned Bank. 2009;1 (3):87-106.
22. Zaichkowsky JL. Measuring the involvement construct. Journal of consumer research. 1985;12 (3):341-52.
23. Yoo B, Lee S-H. Buy genuine luxury fashion products or counterfeits? ACR North American Advances. 2009.
24. Abraham V. Does consumer animosity impact purchase involvement? An empirical investigation. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2013;4 (1).
25. Bahaee M, Pisani MJ. Iranian consumer animosity and US products: a witch's brew or elixir? International Business Review. 2009;18 (2):199-210.
26. Akdogan S, Ozgener S, Kaplan M, Coskun A. THE EFFECTS OF CONSUMER ETHNOCENTRISM AND CONSUMER ANIMOSITY ON THE RE-PURCHASE INTENT: THE MODERATING ROLE OF CONSUMER LOYALTY. EMAJ: Emerging Markets Journal. 2012;2 (1).
27. De Nisco A, Mainolfi G, Marino V, Napolitano MR. Effect of economic animosity on consumer ethnocentrism and product-country images. A binational study on the perception of Germany during the Euro crisis. European Management Journal. 2016;34 (1):59-68.