1. Abolghasemi; A, Kiamarsi; A, Sohrabi Z. The relationship between goal-orientation, self-efficacy and positive & negative emotions with sport performance and life satisfaction in female Wushu athletes. Sport Psychology Studies. 2013;2(4):38-25. [In Persian]
2. D G. Transformational Leadership In Australasian Sports Organisations. New Zealand Innovations and Competitiveness. Project Victoria University of Wellington. 2000:65-81.
3. Talebi: N, Abdollahi F. The Relationship between Coach Leadership Behavior, Group Cohesion, and the Performance of National Volleyball Teams in the Iranian Women's Premier League. Sports Management Studies. 2012;No. 16:pp. 78-63. [In Persian]
4. Hemmatinejad MA. A Comparison of Sports Identity
Handball players of the Iranian Professional League and the behavior of their coaches' leadership based on team performance. Applied Research in Sports Management. 2016;No. 2 (18 consecutive)(Fall 2016,):75-63. [In Persian]
5. Hadian M. Investigating the Differences between Sports Identity among National Athletes in Sports. Thesis, University of Tehran. 1391. [In Persian]
6. R S. Organizational Behavior Management. Negah Publishers. 2009:11-4.
7. BM DV, DeVellis RF. Sellf-efficacy and health: Handbook of health psychology. Mahwah New Jersey: Erlbaum. 2000:235-47.
8. RM K, Lynch SL. Efficacy from the perspective of adolescents with LD and their specialist teachers”. . . Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2007;40(60):494-507.
9. A B. Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological review. 1977;84(2):191.
10. G G. Spiritual intelligence and emotional intelligence in relation to self-efficacy and self-regulation among college students. . International journal of social sciences and interdisciplinary research. 2012;1(2):60-70.
11. Iwasaki Y, Sumihisa.H. Exercise Self-Efficacy as a Mediator between Goal-Setting and Physical Activity: Developing the Workplace as a Setting for Promoting Physical Activity. Journal of Safety and Health at Work. 2016:1-5.
12. YM Y. Self-efficacy, perceived social support, and psychological adjustment in international undergraduate students in a public higher education institution in Malaysia. Journal of Studies in International Education. 2012;16(4):353-71.
13. Norouzi: RH, Koozehchian: H, Nevis FT. "The Relationship between Coaches 'Leadership Styles and Progress Motivation for Iranian elite Judo Players' Sports Management Studies. 2012; No. 14:190-75. [In Persian]
14. J-P H, G B, J-P T. Should the coaches of elite female handball teams focus on collective efficacy or group cohesion? . . The Sport Psychologist. 2007;21(4):383-99.
15. DA D, KS G, RR R, K K. Children's self-efficacy and proxy efficacy for after-school physical activity. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2010;11(2):100-6.
16. L DJ, X S, A A, G J. Self-efficacy, risk taking and performance in rock climbing. Personality and Individual Differences. 2008;45(1):75-81.
17. S M, K B. Coaching behavior questionnaire. Unpublished manual. University of North Texas. 1999:32.
18. R M, RS V, D B. Competitive anxiety in sport. Human kinetics. 1990.
19. A Ç. Leadership and Satisfaction in Soccer: Examination of Congruance and Players Position: . Middle East Techical University. 2003.
20. WG R, L G. Cases in leadership. Sage. 2012.
21. PD T. Coaches and cohesion: The impact of coaching techniques on team cohesion in the small group sport setting. Journal of Sport Behavior. 2003;26(1):86.
22. Revenson TA, Singer JE. Self-Efficacy and Health" in Baum, . Handbook of Health Psychology. Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum. 2000:235-47.
23. H P, JR G, RC E. Self-presentational issues in competition and sport. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2004;16(1):19-40.