- Costa C, Lages LF, Hortinha P. The bright and dark side of CSR in export markets: Its impact on innovation and performance. International Business Review. 2015;24(5):749-57
- Rahmani T, Motamedi S. The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Capital Formation, Labor Productivity, and Economic Growth in Developing Countries. Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research. 2017;8(30):117-32. (In Persian)
- Salmani B, Abdi H. "The effects of domestic research and development and technology on the export of food and beverage industry in Iran." Journal of Applied Economic Studies of Iran. 2014; 10(1): 106-83. (in Persian)
- Ghasemlou K, Asadzadeh A, Zolgadr H. Investigating the relationship between the growth of industrial goods exports and economic growth in the provinces of the country. Dynamic data panel approach. Journal of Regional Planning. 2016; 6(24):15-26. (In Persian)
- Makki SS, Somwaru A. Impact of foreign direct investment and trade on economic growth: Evidence from developing countries. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 2004;86(3):795-801.
- Khattak A, Stringer C. Environmental Upgrading in Pakistan's Sporting Goods Industry in Global Value Chains: A Question of Progress? Business & Economic Review. 2017;9(1):43-64.
- Malik TH. Varieties of capitalism, innovation performance and the transformation of science into exported products: A panel analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2017;118:324-33.
- Rajaei Y, Hosseini SS. Use of Internet in University Sport Marketing in Iran. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2011;12(4):503-8
- Sarlab R, Askariyan F. Investigating the causality relationship between the growth of exports of sports goods and the growth of non-oil exports of Iran. Sport Management Journal. 2017;6(2): 215-26. (In Persian).
10. Askarian F, Asgharpour H, R. S. Investigating of comparative Advantage of Irsns exports of sport Goods. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 2016;8(35): 67-82. (In Persian)
11. Karimi Patanlar S, Nadi Y, Zubiri H. "Government size and unemployment in the Iranian economy." Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research. 2015; 5(18): 64-51. (in Persian)
12. Zafar F, Nawaz I, Aqib M, Shahzad N, Yasir M. Contribution of Sports Goods Industry towards Economic Growth of Pakistan. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 2017;4(13): 70-75.
13. Silva GM, Gomes PJ, Lages LF. Does importer involvement contribute to product innovation? The role of export market factors and intra-firm coordination. Industrial Marketing Management. 2017.
14. Kundu A. Bi-directional relationships between exports and growth: A panel data approach. Journal of Economics and Development Studies. 2013;1(1): 10-23.
15. Akbari A, Pour Abadollah M, Mohammadzadeh P, Rezaei S. "Spatial analysis of factors influencing the export of food and beverage industries." Journal of Applied Economics Theory. 2017; 1 (1): 218-197. (in Persian)
16. Mohammad Kazemi R, Solati A, Kiani E. "Prioritizing factors affecting the export performance of sports equipment exporters. Journal of Business Management Outlook. 2016;25(1): 141-59. (in Persian).
17. Alizadeh P, Azadeh K, Avazpour K, Avazpour A, Alizadeh Pahlavani H. Comparison of import and export of Iranian sports goods in 2014 to implement resistance economy. International Management Conference, Economics and Industrial Engineering, Tehran, Institute of Managers of Idea Capital, Vieira Capital. 2015. (In Persian)
18. Anyanwu C. Factors Affecting Economic Growth in Africa: Are There any Lessons from China?. African Development Review, 2014; 26(3): 468–493.
- 19. Yaya K. The exports and economic growth nexus in cotedivoire: evidence from a multivariate time series analysis. Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, 2017; 5(2): 135-146.
20. De Vita G. The long run impact of exchange rate regimes on international tourism flows. Journal of Tourism Management. 2014; 45(1): 226-233.
21. Olayungbo D, Yinusa O, Akinlo A. Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade in Some Selected Sub -Saharan African Countries; Modern Economy, 2011; 2(1): 538-545.
22. Arize A. The effect of exchange rate volatilityon US export, an empirical investigation; Journal of Southern Economic, 1995; 62(1): 34-43.
23. Gholami A, Zare A, Ghalavand A, Shirali R. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Formation of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Sports Industry of the Country. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 2017; 6(22): 66-57. (Persian)
24. Nahavandian M, Afghahi B. Factors Influencing the Export of High-Tech Services in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Economic Research Journal, 2014; 14(4): 56-23. (Persian)
25. Benhabib J, Spiegel M. The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data. Journal of Monetary Economics, 1994; 34(2): 143-73.
26. Aw BY, Lee Y. Demand, costs and product scope in the export market“. European Economic Review, 2017; 100(1): 28-49.
27. Abbas S. Causality between exports and economic growth: Investigating suitable trade policy for Pakistan. Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics. 2012(5): 91-8.