1. Kargar, S, Amiri, R, Jamalpur, M, Pegah, N. (2013) Effect of women's knowledge of the benefits of sport on their referral to sport Gyms. 5th urban planning and management conference. Mashhad. [ persian].
2. Kashef, M.M. (2011) Leisure and Recreation Management. Issue 1. Mobtakeran and Pishrovan publishing, Tehran, pp. 51-60. [ persian].
3. Salehi, J, Rahmani, A. (2010) The Role of Social Physique Anxiety in Determining the Motivation for Participating in Physical Activity, Journal of development and motor learning, Vol 2, Issue 3, pp. 81-101. [ persian].
4. Saffari, M, Ghare, M.A. (2016) Identification and Classification of Effective Environmental Factors in Popularity of Recreational Sports in Iran, Journal of sport management, vol 8, Issue 1, pp. 51-68. [ persian].
5. Javadipur, M, Saminia, M. (2013) Sport for all in Iran and Codification of perspective and programs strategy, Journal of management system, Vol 2, Issue 4, pp. 21-30. [ persian].
6. Crane, J. (2015). A systematic review of dropout from organized sport among children and youth. European Physical Education Review. Vol. 21(1), pp. 114–131.
7. Motameni, A, Hemati, A, Moradi, H. (2014) Identifying and prioritizing the barriers for women's sports activities, sport management studies, vol 6, Issue 24, pp. 111-130. [ persian].
8. Dmitry, P. (2013). Dropout as a Phenomenon among 15-18-Year-Old Cross Country Skiers at Vuokatti Sports Academy, thesis for Degree Programmer Sports and Leisure Management, University of Applied sciences.
9. Hosseini, E, Bahrololume, H, Aliyi, M. (2013), The relationship between participation motives, enjoyment and sport commitment among women participating in sports, Journal management System, Vol 2, Issue7. pp. 37-47. [ persian].
10. Mirghafuri, H.A, Sayadi, H, Mirfakhredini, H. (2009) The Analysis of Factors Affecting Women’s Participation in Sport (Female Students of Yazd University), Journal of sport management, vol 1, Issue 1, pp. 83-100. [persian].
11.Abdoi, F, Fakhri, F. (2011) Role of Media in Promoting Sports Culture in Women Leisure Time, Communication Research, Vol 18, Issue 68, pp. 31-50. [ persian].
12. Ghaderzade, O, Hosseini S.CH. (2015) Women’s sports and its meaningful implications, the university of Tehran’s scientific journals Database, Vol 13, Issue 3, pp. 309-334. [ persian].
13. Shahsavari, M. (1391) Leadership opinion about women's sports, Raja News, News identifier: 133791, 30 Bahman. [ persian].
14. Meymanat, M. (2011) Women's sports under shade cover, Shargh Newspaper, vol 1288, p. 8. [persian].
15. Sarikhani, N, Bakhshi, F, Taheri, M. (2013) Women's Sports Sociology, Issue 1, Avaye Zohur publishing, Tehran, pp. 55-74. [persian].
16. Ehsani, M, Honarvar, A, sharifiyan, E. (2009) The role of professional sport in the development and expansion of Muslim women's sports, Research in sports science, Vol 22. pp. 153-171.[ persian].
17. Molajafari, A. (2017) A special look at sports in the sixth development plan, Goftogu Radio, The Voice of the Islamic Republic of Iran, (http://radiogoftegoo.ir/newsdetails
18. Vaez musavi, M.K, mosayebi, F.A. (2014) sport psychology, Samt publishing, Tehran, issue 7, pp. 86-121 [persian].
19. Coakley, J. (2016). Sport in society: Issues and Controversies. Translation by Ghadimi, B. Bamdad publishing, Tehran, issue 2, p. 216. [persian].
20. Crane, J, Temple, V. (2016). Factors related to dropout from sport among children and adolescents: A systematic review, School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education; University of Victoria. PP: 339-340.
21. Gordon Richard, J.A. (2012). Investigating drop out in EX-JUNIOR rugby union players, thesis for Degree of MPhil (B) Sports coching, The University of Birmingham, p: 2.
22. Lepir, D. (2009). Reasons for withdrawing from sports in the formerly active athletes. Physical culture, Belgrade, Vol 2, 193 – 203.
23. Molinero, O., Salguero, A., Tuero, C., Alvarez, E., Marquez, S. (2006). Dropout Reasons in Young Spanish Athletes: Relationship to Gender, lype of Sport and Level of Competition, Journal of Sport Behavior, Vol. 29, PP: 255-270.
24. Ehsani M. (2007). Level of participation of women in Iran and leisure constraints. The international Journal of Humanities. Vol 12, PP:15-28.
25. Burton, Damon,. Martens, Rainer. (1986). Pinned by Their Own Goals: An Exploratory Investigation Into Why Kids Drop Out of Wrestling. Journal of sport psychology, Vol 8, pp:183-197.
26. Ghahraman tabrizi, K, Razavi mahmudabadi, M.J. (2015) Identification and Prioritization of Barriers to Participation of staff of Public Offices in Kerman Province with a Coherent Approach of Multi-Criteria Analysis and Kopland, Vol 7, Issue 1, pp. 83-98 [persian].
27. Vafayi Moghadam, A, Farzan, F, Afshari, M. (2014) Surveying and analyzing the Disinterest Causes of Teachers towards Sports Activities in Mazandaran Province: Personal Factors and Situational Factors, Sport Management Studies Vol 6. Issue 27. pp. 127-146 [persian].
28. Rozbehani, M, Kamkari, K, Mirzapur, A.A. (2014) Assessment of effective factors of barriers to participate in sport for elder women in recreational sport activities in Alborz Province, organizational behavior management in sport studies, Vol 1, Issue 2, pp. 33-42 [persian].
29. Nazarian Madvani, A, Ramezani, A. (2013) Evaluation of barriers and strategies for developing the share of leisure activities for students, Research in university sports, Vol 3. pp. 13-28 [persian].
30. Soltani, M. (2013) Investigation of Barriers to Women's between 30-50 Years Old Participation in Sport Recreational Activities in Tehran City, "M. A"Thesis On Sport Management, Ialamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch. p 3. [persian].
31. Aghayi, Najaf, Fatahiyan, N. (2012) The comparative study of barriers of sport participation among athletes and non-athletes’ female teachers in Hamadan, using Crawford hierarchical barriers (case study of female teachers in Hamadan), Journal of Research in sport management and motor behavior, Vol 2, Issue 4. pp. 161-175 [persian].
32. Larijani B, (2017), http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82726270. [ persian].
33. Fghihi, A, Alizade, M. (2005) Validity in qualitative research, Organization culture management, Vol 3, Issue 2. pp. 5-19. [persian].
34. Sarason, B, Sarason, A. (2005) Psychological Psychology based on DSMIII-R, Roshd publishing, Tehran, p: 101 [persian].