1.Cutler, Flip., Claire, Kevin Lynn. (2012). Marketing Management. Translated by Ahmad Rah Chamani, Majid Safai and Afshin Fathollahi Kohaneh Shahri, (2014), Third Edition, Bahman Borna Publishing, Tehran, pp. 56-95[In Persian].
2. Ashenfelder, Mark., Lee, Ming. (2007). Economics in Sport, translated by Seyyed Mohammad Hossein Razavi and Mohsen Bolourian, (2011), Northern Paydar Publications, Amol, pp. 12-22[In Persian].
3. Teuffler, Alvin. (2006). Revolution in Wealth Creation, translated by Abdolreza Rezainejad, (2009), Farda Publications, First Edition, Tehran, 39-46. [In Persian].
4. Ezadi, Alireza. (2006). Descriptive Factors Affecting Sponsorship for Iranian Professional Football Teams, Thesis for a Master's Degree, Tehran University of Teacher Education 46-55. [In Persian].
5. Asgarian, Fariba., Jafari, Afshar. (2009). Economic Review of Iranian Households' Sport Costs in 1998 and 2001, Research in Sport Sciences, No. 18, 86-75. . [In Persian].
6. Mehrzadeh, Mehrdad. (2007). Sports Marketing Management, First Edition, Academic Jihad Publications, Urmia. [In Persian].
7.Andreff, Vladimir., Francois, Jean. (1995). The Economics of Sport, translated by Ela Verdi Jazayeri, (2001), First Edition, Science and Sport, Tehran, pp95-98. [In Persian].
8. Smith, Aaron CT. (2012). Introduction to Sport Marketing, translated by Mahmoud Jafarpour, Mohammad Reza Beheshti Zavareh and Sadegh Hassani Moghaddam, (2014), First Edition, Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran, pp. 17-21. [In Persian].
9.Tomasini, N., Frye, C., & Stotlar, D. (2004). National collegiate athletic association corporate sponsor objectives: are there differences between divisions IA, I-AA, and I-AAA? Sport Marketing Quarterly, 13(4), 216-226.
10.Koo, G.-Y. (2004). Sport sponsorship match-up effect on consumer based brand. Equity: an application of the schematic information process. (Doctoral degree dissertation), Florida Estate University.
11.Keshock, C. M. (2004). Effects of Economic Impact Information on the Attitudes of Potential Sports Sponsors Operating in Mid-Size and Small College Communities. (Doctoral degree dissertation), Florida State University.
12.Michie, J., & Oughton, C. (2005). The corporate governance of professional football clubs in England. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 13(4), 517-531.
13.Doherty, A., & Murray, M. (2007). The strategic sponsorship process in a non-profit sport organization. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 16(1), 49-59.
14.Abeza, G., Pegoraro, A., Naraine, M. L., Seguin, B., & OReilly, N. (2014). Activating a global sport sponsorship with social media: An analysis of TOP sponsors, Twitter, and the 2014 Olympic Games. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 15(3), 184-213.
15.Pappu, R., & Cornwell, T. B. (2014). Corporate sponsorship as an image platform: understanding the roles of relationship fit and sponsor–sponsee similarity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 42(5), 490-510.
16.Slatten, T., Svensson, G., Connolley, S., & Bexrud, C. (2017). The Sponsorship Motive Matrix (SMM): A Framework for Categorising Firms' Motives for Sponsoring Sports Events. European Journal of Tourism Research, 15, 143-166.
17. Ehsani, Mohammad., Aboodarda, Zeinab-Iqbal, Massoud (2008). Investigating the Causes of Sponsors' Support for Professional Sport in Isfahan Women, Motion Science and Sport, Volume 6, Number 12, 120-111. . [In Persian].
18. Sayed Ameri, Mir Hassan., Moharramzadeh, Mehrdad., Bashiri, Mehdi., Hadi, Hamdollah. (2010). Investigating Barriers to Attracting Sponsors in the Sports Industry of East Azerbaijan Province, Productivity Management (Beyond Management), Volume 3, Number 10, 164-147. [In Persian].
19. Yazdani, Ali Asghar-Hosseini, Seyed Emad-Banar, Noushin-Reyhani, Mohammad (2016). Barriers to Corporate Sports Support in North Khorasan Province, Physiology and Management Research in Sport, Volume 8, Number 3, 29-40. [In Persian].
20. Qasemi, Wahid. (2009). Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling, Sociology Publications, Tehran, 55-60. [In Persian].
21. Fallahi, Ahmad (2014). The process of sponsoring the Iranian Football Premier League and providing a template, PhD dissertation, Tarbiat Modarres University. [In Persian].
22. Alipour, Mohammad. (2014). Explaining the Factors and Infrastructure Affecting the Attraction of Capital in Fars Province Sport, Thesis for obtaining a Masters Degree, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Center. [In Persian].
23.Cheong, C., Pyun, D. Y., & Leng, H. K. (2018). Sponsorship and advertising in sport: a study of consumers’ attitude. European Sport Management Quarterly, 1-25.
24.Parganas, P., Papadimitriou, D., Anagnostopoulos, C., & Theodoropoulos, A. (2017). Linking sport team sponsorship to perceived switching cost and switching intentions. European Sport Management Quarterly, 17(4), 457-484.
25. Malek Akhlagh, Esmaeil-Akbari, Mohsen-Al-Taha, Seyyed Hossein (2016). Sport Support and its Impact on Brand Attachment and Customer Loyalty: A Study of the Calais Volleyball Team, Sport Management and Development, Volume 5, Number 1, 65-84. [In Persian].
26.Zaharia, N., Biscaia, R., Gray, D., & Stotlar, D. (2016). No more “good” intentions: Purchase behaviors in sponsorship. Journal of Sport Management, 30(2), 162-175.
27.Davis, J. A., & Hilbert, J. Z. (2013). Sports Marketing: Creating Long Term Value: Edward Elgar Publishing, Incorporated.
28.Gee, S., Thompson, A.-J., & Batty, R. J. (2018). Rules of engagement: Sport sponsorship, anti-ambush marketing legislation, and alcohol images during the 2011 Rugby World Cup. Journal of Global Sport Management, 3(3), 1-18.
29.Hack, D. (2018). An Examination of the Motivations for Sponsorship of Gay Games IX. Journal of Marketing Management, 6(1), 30-40.
30.Cornwell, T. B., & Kwak, D. H. (2015). Sponsorship-linked marketing: Introduction to topics. Journal of Sport Management (29), 133-136.