1. Akbari M. An Overview to Neuromarketing and its application. The Neuroscience Journal of Shefaye Khatam. 2014;2(1):75-84. (In Persian)
2. Mayr U, Harbaugh W, Tankersley D, Glimcher P, Camerer C, Fehr E, et al. Neuroeconomics: Decision Making and the Brain. 2008.
3. Fugate DL. Neuromarketing: a layman's look at neuroscience and its potential application to marketing practice. Journal of consumer marketing. 2007.
4. Babu SS, Vidyasagar TP. Neuromarketing: is Campbell in soup? IUP Journal of Marketing Management. 2012;11(2):76.
5. Hariri M. The effect of generalization on brand image. Marketing & Advertisments Management. 2011;22(14):72-8. (In Persian)
6. Aaker DA, Equity MB. Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name. New York. 1991;28(1):35-7.
7. Wells W, Burnett J, Moriarty SE, Pearce RC, Pearce C. Advertising: Principles and practice: Prentice Hall Englewood Cliffs, NJ; 1989.
8. Arai A, Ko YJ, Kaplanidou K. Athlete brand image: scale development and model test. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2013;13(4):383-403.
9. Ohanian R. Construction and validation of a scale to measure celebrity endorsers' perceived expertise, trustworthiness, and attractiveness. Journal of advertising. 1990;19(3):39-52.
10. Esmaeilpour M, Bahrainizadeh M, Zarei K. Investigating the Effect of Celebrity Endorsements in Advertising on Consumer Attitudes toward Advertising. 2017. (In Persian)
11. Roy S, Jain V, Rana P. The moderating role of consumer personality and source credibility in celebrity endorsements. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration. 2013.
12. Dianoux C, Linhart Z, Vnoucková L. Attitude toward advertising in general and attitude toward a specific type of advertising-A first empirical approach. Journal of Competitiveness. 2014;6(1).
13. Suki NM. Does celebrity credibility influence Muslim and non-Muslim consumers’ attitudes toward brands and purchase intention? Journal of Islamic Marketing. 2014.
14. Martey EM, Frempong J. The impact of celebrities’ endorsement on brand positioning on mobile telecommunication users in the Eastern Region of Ghana. International Journal of Education and Research. 2014;2(7):201-48.
15. Ghotbivayghan B, Hoseinzadehshahri M, Ebrahimi M. Effect of Celebrity Endorsement on Consumer’s Perception of Corporate Image, Corporate Credibility and Corporate Loyalty (Case Study: Novin Charm Company). Case Studies in Business and Management. 2015;2(1):51-67.
16. Zipporah MM, Mberia HK. The effects of celebrity endorsement in advertisements. International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences. 2014;3(5):178.
17. Ohme R, Reykowska D, Wiener D, Choromanska A. Application of frontal EEG asymmetry to advertising research. Journal of economic psychology. 2010;31(5):785-93.
18. Santos JP, Seixas D, Brandão S, Moutinho L. Investigating the role of the ventromedial prefrontal cortex in the assessment of brands. Frontiers in neuroscience. 2011;5:77.
19. Vecchiato G, Babiloni F, Astolfi L, Toppi J, Cherubino P, Dai J, et al., editors. Enhance of theta EEG spectral activity related to the memorization of commercial advertisings in Chinese and Italian subjects. 2011 4th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI); 2011: IEEE.
20. Zurawicki L. Neuromarketing: exploring the brain of the consumer. International Journal of Market Research. 2011;53(2).
21. Kotler P, Armstrong G, Harker M, Brennan R. Marketing: an introduction: Prentice-Hall Englewood Cliffs, NJ; 1990.
22. Abdolvand M, Hoseinzadeh A. Evaluating and prioritizing effective factors in selecting celebrity endorsements for advertising campaigns from the consumers' point of view. Marketing Management Journal. 2014; 9 (23): 19-40. (In Persian).