1. Ajayi M. Perceived retirement phobia as a function of age, educational and marital status of professional soccer players. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics. 2007.1(1). 125-139.
2. Alfermann D, Stambulova N, Zemaityte A. Reactions to sport career termination: a cross-national comparison of German, Lithuanian, and Russian athletes. Psychology of sport and exercise. 2004;5(1):61-75.
3. Anderson DF, J. The athlete career education program. In the dawn of new millennium Proceedings of the 10th world congress of sport psychology. 2001;1(1):3-16.
4. Brewer BW, Van Raalte JL, Linder DE. Athletic identity: Hercules' muscles or Achilles heel? International journal of sport psychology. 1993.
5. Cecić-Erpič S, editor. SPORTS CAREER TRANSITION PHASE: AN ENTITY OR A SUM OF SUB-PHASES? New approaches to exercise and sport psychology-theories, methods and applications; 2003.
6. Ford UW, Gordon S. Coping with sport injury: Resource loss and the role of social support. Journal of Personal & Interpersonal Loss. 1999;4(3):243-56.
7. Haerle RK. Career patterns and career contingencies of professional baseball players: An occupational analysis. Sport and social order. 1975:461-519.
8. Havitz ME, Dimanche F. Leisure involvement revisited: Conceptual conundrums and measurement advances. Journal of leisure research. 1997;29(3):245-78.
9. Judge PB, Ph. Miller, M. Career Termination & Athletic Identity: Preparing Student-Athletes for the Life after Sport. Academic Athletic Journal. 2010;21(1):211-25.
10. Kim YK, Trail G. Constraints and motivators: A new model to explain sport consumer behavior. Journal of Sport Management. 2010;24(2):190-210.
11. Laker SR, Meron A, Greher MR, Wilson J. Retirement and activity restrictions following concussion. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics. 2016;27(2):487-501.
12. Lally P. Identity and athletic retirement: A prospective study. Psychology of sport and exercise. 2007;8(1):85-99.
13. Marthin.D.A. The psychological effects of retirement on elite athletes. A thesis, university of Ottawa. 2007;1(1):2-10.
14. Moshkelgosha E, Tojari F, Ganjooee F, Mousav M. The relationship between athletic identity and problems of retirement from athletics in Iran. Archives of Applied Science Research. 2012;4(6):2350-5.
15. Nakata C. Athlete difficulties in transition from sport The sport Psychologist. 2009;22(1):55-69.
16. Oliveira-Brochado A, Brito PQ, Oliveira-Brochado F. Correlates of adults’ participation in sport and frequency of sport. Science & Sports. 2017;32(6):355-63.
17. Park S, Tod D, Lavallee D. Exploring the retirement from sport decision-making process based on the transtheoretical model. Psychology of sport and exercise. 2012;13(4):444-53.
18. Patsourakou E. Perceptions about career termination among Greek female elite athletes: © Ekaterini Patsourakou; 2010.
19. Smith DR, Holtom BC, Mitchell TR. Enhancing precision in the prediction of voluntary turnover and retirement. Journal of Vocational Behavior. 2011;79(1):290-302.
20. Stephan Y, Torregrosa M, Sanchez X. The body matters: Psychophysical impact of retiring from elite sport. Psychology of sport and exercise. 2007;8(1):73-83.
21. Torregrosa M. Using a grounded theory approach for study of elite athlete’s retirement Department of Psychology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. 2011;1(1):81-93.
22. Trail GT, Fink, J.S., Anderson, D.F. Sport spectra- tor consumption behavior. Sport Marketing Quarterly. 2003;2(1):8-17.
23. Judge, P. Bell, Ph. Miller, M.(2010). "Career Termination & Athletic Identity: Preparing Student-Athletes for the Life after Sport". Academic Athletic Journal, 2010, 21(1).