Document Type : Research Paper
Today internet and sport websites users have increased because of delivering the important information about the organizations, products, teams, and players. This study aims to deliver a model of the effective factors on sport websites usage. In this descriptive – correlational study, 258 participants selected from among physical education students of University of Kurdistan based on census method. Data collected through a standard, valid and reliable questionnaire which is suitable for paper’s objectives. Data analyzed through descriptive and inferential statistics by Spss20 and Amos22 software. It is concluded that the final model is suitable for delivering the factors which are effective on sport websites usage. So model’s variables are good determinants in usage of sport websites
- internetworldstats. (2016). "Usage and population statistics". Retrieved 4 July, 2007 from http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm.
- Carli, V., & Durkee, T. (2016). "Pathological use of the Internet e-Mental Health". (pp. 269-288): Springer.
- keshgar,S., Sadeghi, R., Ghasemi, H., Kargar, G.(2013). "Determining and comparing the causes of customers' willingness to buy sports and foreign goods from the point of view of producers, sellers and consumers". Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management. 2(2),21-32. (in persian).
- Hur, Y., Ko, Y. J., & Claussen, C. L. (2012). "Determinants of using sports web portals: An empirical examination of the sport website acceptance model". International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 13(3), 6-25.
- Kahle, L. R., & Meeske, C. (1999). "Sports marketing and the Internet: It's a whole new ball game". Sport Marketing Quarterly, 8, 9-12.
- Caskey, R., & Delpy, L. (1999). "An examination of sport websites and the opinion of web employees toward the use and viability of the world wide web as a profitable sports marketing tool". Sport Marketing Quarterly, 24-13.
- Smith, R. L., Pent, A. K., & Pitts, B. (1999). "The World Wide Web as an advertising medium for sports facilities: An analysis of current use".
- Seo, W. J., & Green, B. C. (2008). "Development of the motivation scale for sport online consumption". Journal of Sport Management, 22(1), 82.
- Yu, C.-C. (2007). "Professional sports marketers’ perceptions regarding the use of web advertising". European Sport Management Quarterly, 7(2), 213-226.
- Tsuji, Y., Bennett, G., & Leigh, J. H. (2009). "Investigating factors affecting brand awareness of virtual advertising". Journal of Sport Management, 23(4), 511-544.
- Ciletti, D., Lanasa, J., Ramos, D., Luchs, R., & Lou, J. (2010). "Sustainability communication in North American professional sports leagues: Insights from web-site self-presentations". International Journal of Sport Communication, 3(1), 64-91.
- Kitchin, P. (2006). "Considering entertainment-games websites in sports marketing: the case of Stick Cricket". International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 8(1), 92-103.
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. (1975). "Belief, attitude, intention and behavior: An introduction to theory and research": Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
- Davis, F. D. (1989). "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology". MIS quarterly, 319-340.
- Iwasaki, Y., & Havitz, M. E. (2004). "Examining relationships between leisure involvement, psychological commitment and loyalty to a recreation agency". Journal of Leisure Research, 36(1), 45.
- Pikkarainen, T., Pikkarainen, K., Karjaluoto, H., & Pahnila, S. (2004). "Consumer acceptance of online banking: an extension of the technology acceptance model". Internet research, 14(3), 224-235
- Davis, F. D., Bagozzi, R. P., & Warshaw, P. R. (1989). "User acceptance of computer technology: a comparison of two theoretical models". Management science, 35(8), 982-1003.
- Morris, M. G., & Dillon, A. (1997). "How user perceptions influence software use". IEEE software, 14(4), 58.
- Conner, M., & Armitage, C. J. (1998). "Extending the theory of planned behavior: A review and avenues for further research". Journal of applied social psychology, 28(15), 1429-1464.
- Venkatesh, V., & Davis, F. D. (2000). "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies". Management science, 46(2), 186-204.
- Davis, F. D., Bagozzi, R. P., & Warshaw, P. R. (1992). "Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation to use computers in the workplace". Journal of applied social psychology, 22(14), 1111-1132.
- Chesney, T. (2006). "An acceptance model for useful and fun information systems". Human Technology: An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in ICT Environments, 2(2), 225-235.
- Wu, J.-H., Chen, Y.-C., & Lin, L.-M. (2007). "Empirical evaluation of the revised end user computing acceptance model". Computers in Human Behavior, 23(1), 162-174.
- Van der Heijden, H. (2003). "Factors influencing the usage of websites: the case of a generic portal in The Netherlands". Information & management, 40(6), 541-549.
- Hsu, C.-L., & Lin, J. C.-C. (2008). "Acceptance of blog usage: The roles of technology acceptance, social influence and knowledge sharing motivation". Information & management, 45(1), 65-74.
- Lee, W., Xiong, L., & Hu, C. (2012). "The effect of Facebook users’ arousal and valence on intention to go to the festival: Applying an extension of the technology acceptance model". International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(3), 819-827.
- Garbarino, E., & Johnson, M. S. (1999). "The different roles of satisfaction, trust, and commitment in customer relationships". the Journal of Marketing, 70-87.
- Tung, F.-C., Chang, S.-C., & Chou, C.-M. (2008). "An extension of trust and TAM model with IDT in the adoption of the electronic logistics information system in HIS in the medical industry". International journal of medical informatics, 77(5), 324-335.
- Marakarkandy, B., Yajnik, N., & Dasgupta, C. (2017). "Enabling Internet Banking Adoption: An empirical examination with an Augmented Technology Acceptance Model (TAM)". Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(2).
- Pengnate, S. F., & Sarathy, R. (2017). "An experimental investigation of the influence of website emotional design features on trust in unfamiliar online vendors". Computers in Human Behavior, 67, 49-60.
- Gefen, D., Karahanna, E., & Straub, D. W. (2003). "Trust and TAM in online shopping: an integrated model". MIS quarterly, 27(1), 51-90.
- Doney, P. M., & Cannon, J. P. (1997). "An examination of the nature of trust in buyer-seller relationships". the Journal of Marketing, 35-51.
- Laurent, G., & Kapferer, J.-N. (1985). "Measuring consumer involvement profiles". Journal of marketing research, 22(1), 41-53.
- Shank, M., & Beasley, F. (1998). "Fan or fanatic: Refining a measure of sport involvement". Journal of sport behavior, 21(4), 435-443.
- Pritchard, M. P., Havitz, M. E., & Howard, D. R. (1999). "Analyzing the commitment-loyalty link in service contexts". Journal of the academy of marketing science, 27(3), 333-348.
- Richard, M.-O. (2005). "Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior". Journal of business research, 58(12), 1632-1642.
- Mahony, D. F., Madrigal, R., & Howard, D. A. (2000). "Using the psychological commitment to team (PCT) scale to segment sport consumers based on loyalty". Sport Marketing Quarterly, 9(1), 15-25.
- Eastlick, M. A., Lotz, S. L., & Warrington, P. (2006). "Understanding online B-to-C relationships: An integrated model of privacy concerns, trust, and commitment". Journal of business research, 59(8), 877-886.
- Jordan, J. S., Walker, M., Kent, A., & Inoue, Y. (2011). "The frequency of nonresponse analyses in the Journal of Sport Management". Journal of Sport Management, 25(3), 229-239.
- Hwang, G., & Chung, K.-s. (2015). "What Make Sport Spectators Scan Quick Response Code? Application of Technology Acceptance Model to MLB Attendees". Journal of Physical Education, 2(2), 88-99.
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. (1980). "Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour".
- Belanger, F., Hiller, J. S., & Smith, W. J. (2002). "Trustworthiness in electronic commerce: the role of privacy, security, and site attributes". The journal of strategic Information Systems, 11(3), 245-270.
- Grazioli, S., & Jarvenpaa, S. L. (2000). "Perils of Internet fraud: An empirical investigation of deception and trust with experienced Internet consumers". IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans, 30(4), 395-410.