Document Type : Research Paper
The purpose of this study was the investigation of effective factors on customers’ satisfaction of Mashhad city sports places based on IPA model. The population of this study included all Customers of Mashhad city sports facilities. Out of which 396 person were chosen by convenience sampling. The questionnaire that was designed by investigator used for data collection.This questionnaire included 13 factors and 55 questions. The research results showed 13 factors affecting on the customers’ satisfaction, 6 factors among males and 7 factors among females were in the lower priority area, 6 factors among males and 2 factors among females were in the concentrate here area and 1 factor among males and 4 factors among females were in the keep up the good work. The factors that have been in the lower priority area are not threatening for the system operation and don’t require immediate correction. The factors that have been in the concentrate here area, requires immediate reform and in this respect have high priority. Finally, the factors that have been in the keep up the good work area not only are important for the customers but also satisfied with their performance.
- Behlkeh T, Hamidi M, Gudarzi M. [The Study of Factors Influential in Indoor Pool Customers’ Satisfaction (In Persian)]. Harkat. 2008; 37: 49-58.
- Johnson MD, Gustafsson A, Andreasse TW, Lervik L, Cha J. The evolution and future of national customer satisfaction index models. Journal of economic Psychology. 2001; 22(2): 217-245.
- Robledo M. Measuring and managing service quality: integrating customer expectations. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2001; 11 (1): 21-31.
- Mahmoudi A, Sajadi SN, Goudarzi M. [Exploring the Effect of Service Quality and Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty in Sport Clubs (Bodybuilding and Aerobic)(In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management. 2015; 7(1): 31-51.
- Saatchian V, Safari HR, Rasooli SM, Eskandari E, Elahi A. [The relationship of service quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty with future intention for participation of fitness centers (Case study Rasht Township)(In Persian)].Research in Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2013; 3(5): 125-137.
- Kelley SW, Turley L. Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events. Journal of Business Research. 2001; 54(2): 161-166.
- Liu YC. An analysis service quality, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty of commercial swim clubs in Taiwan.Dissertation Abstracts International. 2008; (15): 133-154.
- Tsitskari E, Tsiotras D, Tsiotras G. Measuring service quality in sport services. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. 2006;69(8): 623-631.
- Syedjavadian SR, khanlari A, Estiri M. [A model for evaluating the impact of service quality on Loyalty of sports services customer (In Persian)]. Olympic. 2010; 52: 41-54.
- Kuzehchian H, Guharrostami HR, Ehsani M.[Comparison of customer satisfaction of private and public bodybuilding clubs in Tehran (In Persian)]. Harekat. 2009; (1): 35-44.
- Kim SK, Yim BH, Byon KK, Yu JG, Lee SM, Park JA. Spectator perception of service quality attributes associated with Shanghai Formula One: Importance and performance analysis approach. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship. 2016; 17(2): 153-171.
- Yildiz SM. An importance-performance analysis of fitness centre service quality: Empirical results from fitness centres in Turkey. African Journal of Business Management. 2011; 5(16): 7031.
- Lee HC, Chen MF. Application of IPA in Service Quality for National University Sport Games in Taiwan. Analysis. 2015; 41(1): 77-79.
- Rial A, Rial J, Varela J, Real E. An application of importance-performance analysis (IPA) to the management of sport centres. Managing Leisure. 2008; 13(3-4): 179-188.
- Hsueh YS, Su JM. The Relationship among Service Quality and Satisfaction of Customers in Fitness Centers Located in Southern Taiwan. Life Science Journal. 2013; 10(4): 2613-2618.
- Goharrostami HR, Azimzadeh SM. [Designing A Model for Participants’ Satisfaction of Health Stations in Tehran Parks. Journal Management System(In Persian)]. 2015; 4(2): 42-56.
- Saeedi R, Hosseini SE, Farzam F. [Relationship Quality Service with Satisfaction and Loyalty of Ladies' Club Customers in Mazandaran Province (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management and Behavior Movement. 2015; (22): 29-38.
- Rajabi M, Ghafuri F, Shahlaee Bagheri J. [Comparison of the quality services with the satisfaction of male and female customers of private fitness clubs in Shahrood (In Persian)].Sport Management Studies. 2012; 4(14): 125-136.
- Deng WJ, Pei W. Fuzzy neural based importance-performance analysis for determining critical service attributes. Expert Systems with Applications. 2009; 36(2): 3774-3784.
- Ehsani M, Shamsipour S. [The viewpoint of women on bodybulding gyms in Esfahan (In Persian)]. hHarekat. 2005; (25): 135-149.
- Ghasemzadeh mirkolaee E, Amienejad S, Razavi S.Gh. [Investigation of customer satisfaction with the quality of services provided in private and public indoor pools (In Persian)]. Journal of sport Management and physiology of Shomal. 2012; 1(1):49-58.
- Alidoust Ghahfarrokhi E, Kouzechian , Jalali Farahani M, Torki M. [A Survey of Female Customers' Satisfaction in Private and State Bodybuilding Clubs of Tehran. Journal of Sport Management (In Persian)]. 2010; 2(5): 127-140.
- Bahmaei S, Mehdipour AR, Azmsha T. (2013). Analyzing the economical, social and environmental factors of sport facilities. International Journal of Sport Studies 2013; 3(12): 1313-1317.
- Mohammad Hadi F, Fathi Vajargah K, Pardakhtchi MH, Abolghasemi M. [Quality assurance in human resource tranining (In Persian)]. Journal of Human Resource Management Research. 2002; 2(2): 1-23.
- Bacon DR. A Comparison of Approach to Importance - Performance Analysis. International Journal of Marketing Research. 2003; 45(1): 55-71.
- Azar A, khosrovani F, Jalali R. Soft Operational Research (In Persian). 1st ed. Tehran, PA: Industrial Management Institute; 2012.
- Najjar I, Bishu RR. (2006). Service quality: A Case Study Of bank. The Quality Management Journal, (3): 35-44.
16. Honari H, Shojaei Borjuei S, Faridfathi A. [Review and assessment of service quality and its relationship with customer satisfaction in Tehran pools (In Persian)]. Organizational Behavioral Management in Sport Studies. 2014; 1(2); 99-105.