1. Kwon HH, Trail G, James JD. The mediating role of perceived value: Team identification and purchase intention of team-licensed apparel. Journal of Sport Management. 2007 Oct;21(4):540-54.
2. Robinson SR, Irmak C, Jayachandran S. Choice of cause in cause-related marketing. Journal of marketing. 2012 Jul;76(4):126-39.
3. Aquino K, McFerran B, Laven M. Moral identity and the experience of moral elevation in response to acts of uncommon goodness. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2011 Apr;100(4):703..
4. Gupta S, Pirsch J. The company-cause-customer fit decision in cause-related marketing. Journal of consumer marketing. 2006 Oct 1;23(6):314-26.
5. Kim N, Sung Y, Lee M. Consumer evaluations of social alliances: The effects of perceived fit between companies and non-profit organizations. Journal of business ethics. 2012 Aug 1;109(2):163-74.
6. Melero I, Montaner T. Cause-related marketing: An experimental study about how the product type and the perceived fit may influence the consumer response. European journal of management and business economics. 2016 Nov 1;25(3):161-7.
7. He H, Zhu W, Gouran D, Kolo O. Moral identity centrality and cause-related marketing: The moderating effects of brand social responsibility image and emotional brand attachment. European Journal of Marketing. 2016 Feb 8;50(1/2):236-59.
8. Lee, J., & Ferreira, M. (2013). “A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing”. Sport Management Review, 16(2), 161-172.
9. de Jong MD, van der Meer M. How does it fit? Exploring the congruence between organizations and their corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities. Journal of business ethics. 2017 Jun 1;143(1):71-83.
10. Keller KL. Conceptualizing, measuring, and managing customer-based brand equity. Journal of marketing. 1993 Jan;57(1):1-22.
11. Fleck N, Korchia M, Le Roy I. Celebrities in advertising: looking for congruence or likability?. Psychology & Marketing. 2012 Sep;29(9):651-62.
12. Chen Z, Huang Y. Cause-related marketing is not always less favorable than corporate philanthropy: The moderating role of self-construal. International Journal of Research in Marketing. 2016 Dec 1;33(4):868-80.
13 Grau SL, Folse JA. Cause-related marketing (CRM): The influence of donation proximity and message-framing cues on the less-involved consumer. Journal of Advertising. 2007 Dec 1;36(4):19-33.
14. Krishna A, Rajan U. Cause marketing: spillover effects of cause-related products in a product portfolio. Management Science. 2009 Sep;55(9):1469-85.
15. Mazodier M, Merunka D. Achieving brand loyalty through sponsorship: the role of fit and self-congruity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 2012 Nov 1;40(6):807-20.
16. Moosmayer DC, Fuljahn A. Consumer perceptions of cause related marketing campaigns. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2010 Sep 14;27(6):543-9.
17. Lee J, Ferreira M. A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing. Sport Management Review. 2013 May 1;16(2):161-72.
18. Müller SS, Fries AJ, Gedenk K. How much to give?—The effect of donation size on tactical and strategic success in cause-related marketing. International Journal of Research in Marketing. 2014 Jun 1;31(2):178-91.
19. Ponte S, Richey LA. Buying into development? Brand Aid forms of cause-related marketing. Third World Quarterly. 2014 Jan 2;35(1):65-87.
20. Grolleau G, Ibanez L, Lavoie N. Cause-related marketing of products with a negative externality. Journal of Business Research. 2016 Oct 1;69(10):4321-30.
21. Ballouli K, Heere B. Sonic branding in sport: A model for communicating brand identity through musical fit. Sport Management Review. 2015 Aug 1;18(3):321-30.
22. Alcañiz EB, Cáceres RC, Pérez RC. Alliances between brands and social causes: The influence of company credibility on social responsibility image. Journal of business ethics. 2010 Oct 1;96(2):169-86. Andrews M,
23. Hou J, Du L, Li J. Cause's attributes influencing consumer's purchasing intention: Empirical evidence from China. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics. 2008 Oct 3;20(4):363-80.
24. Wann DL, Melnick MJ, Russell GW, Pease DG. Sport fans: The psychology and social impact of spectators. Routledge; 2001.
25. Bhattacharya CB, Rao H, Glynn MA. Understanding the bond of identification: An investigation of its correlates among art museum members. Journal of marketing. 1995 Oct;59(4):46-57.
26. Davari A, Rezazadeh A, Structural Equation Modeling with PLS Software. 1d ed. Tehran, Jahad University Press; 2012. (in persian)
27. Kuo A, Rice DH. The impact of perceptual congruence on the effectiveness of cause-related marketing campaigns. Journal of Consumer Psychology. 2015 Jan 1;25(1):78-88.
28. Luo X, Fang Z, Aspara J. Cause marketing effectiveness and the moderating role of price discounts. Journal of Marketing. 2014 Nov;78(6):120-42.
29. Zdravkovic S, Magnusson P, Stanley SM. Dimensions of fit between a brand and a social cause and their influence on attitudes. International Journal of Research in Marketing. 2010 Jun 1;27(2):151-60.
30. Vyravene R, Rabbanee FK. Corporate negative publicity–the role of cause related marketing. Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ). 2016 Nov 1;24(4):322-30.