1. Alavi, K. Adabi Firouzjah, J. & Alimohammadi, H. (2015), “Measuring efficiency of provincial offices of Iran's Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports”. Advances in Applied Science Research. 6 (2): 65-73.
2. Lim, Doing Jim. (2007). “A Comparative Study of Performance Measurement in Korean Local Governments Using Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Frontier Analysis”. University of Texas at Arlington.45.
3. Sanchez, I. M. (2007). “Efficiency and effectiveness of Spanish football teams: a three- stage- DEA approach”. CEJOR. 15, 21-45.
4. Motameni, A (2002). Designing
a dynamic productivity model with Approach DEA. Treatise Ph.D in management. Tarbiat Modares University. [In Persian]
5. Wilson, C. L. (2006). “Evaluation and Comparison of Management Strategies by Data Envelopment Analysis with an Application to Mutual Funds”, University of Texas at Austin. 23.
6. Dadgar, Y (2001). Public economy. Tehran: Mofid Publishing. P 57. [In Persian]
7. Adabi Firouzjah, J. (2012). Determining the Efficiency of Iran’s Youth & Sports State Departments by Using Data Envelopment Analysis. Treatise Ph.D, Management and planning in physical education. Tehran: Kharazmi University. [In Persian]
8. Daneshvar, M. (2006). Designing and explaining the performance evaluation model of Dana Insurance Branches using data envelopment analysis technique. Master's Thesis. Tarbiat Modares University. [In Persian]
9. Adabi Firouzjah J. Mozafari S. A. A.. Hadavi F. (2013). Measuring the efficiency of provincial administrations of the ministry of sport and youth by using data envelopment analysis. Research in Sport Management & Motor Behavior. No 11. 61-78. [In Persian]
10. Banker, R. D., Charnes, A., & Cooper, W. W. (1984). “Some models for estimating technical and scale inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis”. Management Science. 30(9), 1078-1092 .
11. Guzman, I. (2006). “Measuring Efficiency and Sustainable Growth in Spanish Football Teams”. European Sport Management Quarterly. Vol.6, No.3, 267-287.
12. Hwang, S., Kao, T. (2006). “Measuring Managerial Efficiency in Non-Life Insurance Companies: An Application of Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis”. International Journal of Management. Vol.23, No.3, 699-720
13. Mohammad Gaafar, H; Safania, A.M; Hosseini, E; Mohamamd Alipour, Gh. (2015). Evaluation of the performance of sports teams at the Federation of Sports Associations using Data Envelopment Analysis. 4th National Conference Student Sports Science. University of Shahid Beheshti. [In Persian]
14. Soleimani-damaneh, J.; Hamidi, M,; Sajjadi, N. (2014). Performance Evaluating of Iranian Football Primer League by Mrging DEA with AHP. Sport Management Studies. No 22. 105-126. [In Persian]
15. Khodayari, A. Amirtash, A.M. Mozaffari, A.A (2009). Application of data envelopment analysis method for determining the efficiency and ranking of faculties and educational groups of physical education and sports science. Sport Management. No 2. 117-132 . [In Persian]
16. Rezania, k.; Mokhatab Rafiei, F.; Shirouyehzad, H. (2013). “Performance Evaluation of sport association board of Isfahan Province through DEA and a championship approach”. International Journal of Data Envelopment Analysis. Vol 1, No 4, pp: 227-246.
17. Soleimani- Damaneh, J., Hamidi, M., Sajadi, N. (2011). “Evaluating the Performance of Iranian Football Teams Utilizing Linear Programming”. American Journal of Operations Research.1:65-72.
18. Halkos, G., Tzeremes, N. (2011). “A non-parametric analysis of the efficiency of the top European football clubs”. Munich Personal RePEc Archive (MPRA): 1-20.
19. Escuer, M., Isabel, Cebrian, L. (2010). “Measurement of Efficiency of Football Teams in the Champions League”. Managerial and Decision Economics. 31, 373-386.
20. Mathieu, J. (2009). “Efficiency of French football clubs and its dynamics”. Munich Personal RePEe Archive (MPRA). 19828, 1-18.