Document Type : Research Paper
MA of Sport Marketing Management, University of Tehran
The purpose of current study was to Investigation of the impact of internet advertising factors on behavior of sport consumers. This research applied research goals is the descriptive-survey.Population statistical for students of physical education colleges and universities in the city of Tehran. Sample size determined by using Cochran formula and obtained 344 people. Data collection tool was Wu et al (2008) questionnaire that validity approved by 12 professional sport management and marketing professor and As well as confirmatory factor analysis was used to assess construct validity and the reliability by Cronbach's alpha coefficient was calculated for different parts of between 0/86 to 0/91. By using SPSS 23, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality addition to utilizing data and Cronbach's alpha for reliability,the Pearson correlation and t-test was used and by using LISREL 8.8 to determine and confirm the structural equation model was used. The results show that the factors product involvement degree, attitudes to Internet advertising, Internet advertising content design and contact and attention respectively have the highest impact on behavior of sport consumer. Internet advertising involvement and role in goods purchase foremost according to necessity, usage, important for people and after that attitude creation and good content can increase sale goods.
- Roosta, A. Abolfazli, S A, Ghorbani, H. “Investigating the role of distrust moderator in avoiding internet advertising”. Journal of Information Technology Management (In Persian). 2009; 1(2), 51-66.
- Zakerian, A, Zakerian, A, R. Hemati, E. “Evaluation & Comparative Study of Web-based Marketing of Primary Football League in Iran, Spain & Germany”. 1st Sport Marketing Conference, Tehran (In Persian). 2015; 238.
- Jalali Farahani, M. Zakerian, A, R. Razaghi, M, E. “Evaluation of web marketing (Customer Relationship Management) Iranian football clubs”. 1st Sport Marketing Conference, Tehran. (In Persian). 2015; 246.
- Kriemadis, T., Terzoudis, C., & Kartakoullis, N. “Internet marketing in football clubs: A comparison between English and Greek websites”. Soccer & Society. 2010; 11(3), 291-307.
- Revenue Internet Advertising Full-Year Report. 2015. Available at: http://www.iab.com/insights/iab-internet-advertising-revenue-report-conducted-by-pricewaterhousecoopers-pwc-2/.
- Mohammadi, S. Nouraie, T. Sharifian, E. “Presentation of Structural equations model factors affecting Development of Purchasing Sport goods via Internet”. Applied Research of Sport Management. (In Persian), 2016; 4(4), 43-54.
- Hwang, J., Yoon, Y. S., & Park, N. H. “Structural effects of cognitive and affective reponses to web advertisements, website and brand attitudes, and purchase intentions: The case of casual-dining restaurants”. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2011; 30(4), 897-907.
- Esmaeilpour, M. Gharihe, M. “Investigating the Effective Factors in Internet Advertising on Customer Shopping Behavior in Mobile Phone Products”. Journal of Market Engineering Development. (In Persian). 2012; 29, 34-44.
- Bakshi, G., & Gupta, S. K. “Online advertising and its impact on consumer buying behaviour”. International Journal of Research in Finance and Marketing 2013; 3(1), 21-30.
- Ravikumar, V, & Tiwari, K. “A study on the Impact of Online Advertisements on Buying Decision of Customers of Passenger Car Industry”. Global Illuminators. 2015; 1, 128-139.
- Cho, C. H. “How advertising works on the WWW: Modified elaboration likelihood model”. Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising. 1999; 21(1), 34-50.
- Brown, S. P., & Stayman, D. M. “Antecedents and consequences of attitude toward the ad: A meta-analysis”. Journal of consumer research. 1992; 19(1), 34-51.
- Yazdani, N. “Evaluating Effectiveness of Internet-Based Advertising in Iranian Carpet Market”. Journal of new marketing research. (In Persian), 2015; 5(1), 43-55.
- Bruner, G. C., & Kumar, A. “Web commercials and advertising hierarchy-of-effects”. Journal of Advertising Research. 2000; 40(1-2), 35-42.
- Kimelfeld, Y. M., & Watt, J. H. “The pragmatic value of on-line transactional advertising: A predictor of purchase intention”. Journal of Marketing Communications. 2001; 7(3), 137-157.
- Rasty, F., Chou, C. J., & Feiz, D. “The impact of internet travel advertising design, tourists' attitude, and internet travel advertising effect on tourists' purchase intention: the moderating role of involvement”. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing. 2013; 30(5), 482-496.
- MacKenzie, S. B., & Lutz, R. J. “An empirical examination of the structural antecedents of attitude toward the ad in an advertising pretesting context”. The Journal of Marketing. 1989; 48-65.
- Mitchell, A. A., & Olson, J. C. “Are product attribute beliefs characteristics associated with purchasing involvement”. Journal of marketing. 1981; 49(1), 72-82.
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. “Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour”. University of Michigan, Prentice-Hall publisher, 1980.
- Zaichkowsky, J. L. “Measuring the involvement construct”. Journal of consumer research. 1985; 12(3), 341-352.
Eksir Monfared, A, S. “Internet Advertising” [MSc]. University of Tehran. (In Persian). 2009; 24-25.