Document Type : Research Paper
Associate Professor of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Faculty Member of Azad University of Mashhad
Ph.D. student of sports management Azad University of Mashhad
The aim of this study was regression analysis of the relationship of knowledge management components with social capital dimensions in physical educational teachers of Khorasan Razavi. The statistical population consisted of all physical education teachers (N=2481) in Khorasan Razavi. Using Morgan Table, 334 subjects were selected. The research method was descriptive-analytic. Knowledge Management Questionnaire and Social Capital Questionnaire were used to collect data with a field approach. Kolmogorov-Smirnov test and multiple regression were used with SPSS version 22 to analyze the data. The results showed that knowledge creation, knowledge organization and knowledge application in the mentioned population had a significant effect on cognitive capital. Also, knowledge absorption, knowledge organization and knowledge application had a significant effect on interpersonal capital. Knowledge organization and knowledge dissemination had a significant effect on the structural capital. Knowledge organization had the highest role in the cognitive, interpersonal and structural dimensions of social capital among the components of knowledge management. Therefore, it is suggested that education managers should pay more attention when educating human resources as social capital of knowledge management.
- Mohseni F, Seyed Danesh SY, Chirani E. The study of knowledge management's effect on CRM success, considering the intermediary effect of organizational factors. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences. 2014;3(8):396-9.
- Zack M, McKeen J, Singh S. Knowledge management and organizational performance: an exploratory analysis. Journal of knowledge management. 2009 Oct 23;13(6):392-409.
- Gholamian MR; Khajeh Afzali M; Ebrahimi B. Customer Relationship Management,.Tadbir, 2006: p. 178, pp. 68-54.(in Persian)
- Salavati A, kafeye P, Salepour k. Investigating the Effects of Knowledge Management on Customer Relationship Management in Rafah Bank (Case Study: Kurdistan Province). Beyond Management, 2011 : p. 16, pp. 78-59.(in Persian)
- Davanport, T., Prosak, L. Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know. Cambridge, MA, Harvard Business School Press, 2002.: 18-25.
- Hoffman J, Hoelscher ML, Sherif K. Social capital, knowledge management, and sustained superior performance. Journal of knowledge management. 2005 Jun 1;9(3):93-100.
- Nahapiet J, Ghoshal S. Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Academy of management review. 1998 Apr 1;23(2):242-66.
- Mahmudi Toopkanloo H. Investigating the Relationship between Social Capital and the Level of Knowledge Management Implementation in the University Libraries of Mashhad". Master's Degree in Library and Information Science, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology. 2011. (in Persian)
- Aale Pour R. Assessment of Knowledge Management Level in the General Directorate of Education in Khuzestan Province and its Subsidiary Cities in 2012". Master's thesis of executive management, Payam Noor University of Karaj, Faculty of Management, Economics and Accounting. 2013. (in Persian)
- Zargar T .The Impact of Intellectual and Social Capital on Knowledge Management and Its Role on Organizational Effectiveness in Iranian Sports Organizations. Ph.D. in Management and Planning in Interdisciplinary Department of Islamic Azad University, Central Branch, School of Physical Education and Sports.2012. (in Persian(
- Ahmadi A.Ak. The role of social capital in the effectiveness of knowledge management in Iran Khodro Diesel Co. Master's thesis, Payam noor of Tehran University. 2011. (in Persian)
- Hadadnia S, Shahidi N. On the relation between knowledge management and social capital with entrepreneurship of employees in the University. 2016. ISSN 2251-838X / Vol, 10 (2), pp: 145-152.
- Khatiri K, Alikhani N, Kavoosi M. Relationship between knowledge management and social capital in the Faculty of Islamic Azad University of Gorgan. J Applied Environm Biolog Sci. 2015;5(10S):661-4..
- Van Reijsen J, Helms R, Batenburg R, Foorthuis R. The impact of knowledge management and social capital on dynamic capability in organizations. Knowledge Management Research & Practice. 2015 Nov 1;13(4):401-17.
- Vazifeh Damirch, Q, Rahimi, Gh., Seyyedi, MR. Surveying of Social Capital and Knowledge Management on Rroductivity of Employees at Islamic Azad University 13th Reign. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2012. ISSN 1991-8178, No 6(5), pp: 189-195.
- Monnavarian A, Amini A. Do interactions within networks lead to knowledge management?. Business Strategy Series. 2009 Apr 24;10(3):139-55.
- Jahed H, Designing a Conceptual Model for Knowledge Management Communication with Cognitive Social Capital. Proceedings of the National Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Science, Links and Practices, Tehran, Librarian, 2009. (in Persian)
- Mu J, Peng G, Love E. Interfirm networks, social capital, and knowledge flow. Journal of knowledge management. 2008 Jul 18;12(4):86-100.
- Salmani Moghadam, S. A comparative study on knowledge management and its components in a selection of sports clubs in the country. Master's Degree of Sport Management, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Faculty of Nursing and Sport Sciences. 2012. (in Persian)
- Putnam, R Democracy and civil traditions. First print, translated by Mohammad Taghi Dolfrooz. University of Tehran: 2001. Salam publication, 35-80.(in Persian)
- Putnam RD. Bowling alone: America’s declining social capital. InCulture and politics 2000 (pp. 223-234). Palgrave Macmillan, New York.