1. Jiang Y, Li, J., Hua, F., Wang, J Multi-factor Statistical Analysis of Influencing Factors for Elite Sports Development. International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering. 2007;1(2).
2. De Bosscher V, De Knop P, Heyndels B. Comparing tennis success among countries. International Sports Studies. 2003;25(1):49-68.
3. De Bosscher V, Heyndels B, De Knop P, van Bottenburg M, Shibli S. The paradox of measuring success of nations in elite sport. Belgeo Revue belge de géographie. 2008 (2):217-34.
4. Mourão PJR. Regional determinants of competitiveness: the case of European soccer teams. International Journal of Sport Finance. 2010;5(3):222.
5. Hoffman R, Lee, C.G., Ramasamy, B The Socio-Economic Determinants of International Soccer Performance. Journal of Applied Economics. 2002;5(2):253-72.
6. DuBois C, Heyndels, B Revealed Comprative Advantage and Specialization in Athletic. IASE/NAASE, Working paper series. 2007:07-17.
7. habib- alh d. Development Management. 2006;1.
8. Leeds MA, Leeds, E.M. International Soccer Success and National Institution. Journal of Sports Economics. 2009;104(4).
9. Shafiee S. Selecting the best model for ranking the participating countries in the Asian games by neural network model, tree model and k-nearest neighbor algorithm. sport management and development 2012;1(1):27-41.
10. Mitchel H, Stewart, M.F A Competitive Index for International Sport. Applied Economics. 2007;39:587-603.
11. Jabbari H. Social and economic development: two sides of a coin. , Social welfare charter, Social policy specialty. 2003;10(3): 79-55.
12. Downward P, Dawson, Alistair. The Ecompnics of Professional Team Sports. 2000. Routhlege.
13. Sterken E, Kuper, G. Participation and Performance at the Olympic Summer games. Economy and Sport. 2003;3:13-20.
14. Krishna A, Haglund, E. Why Do Some Countries Win More Olympic medals? Lessons for Social Mobility and Poverty. Economic & Political Weekly, Review of Women’s Studies. 2008:143-51.
15. De Bosscher V, De Knop, P., van Bottenburg, M., Shibli, S. A Conceptual Framework for Analysing Sports Policy Factors Leading to International Sporting Success. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2006;6(2):185-215.
16. Habibpour Ganabi CG, Gholamreza. Women's Cultural Development (Case Study of Qom Province. Woman in Culture and Arts. 2011;3(2):96-77.
17. Tcha MP, V Reconsidering Performance at the Summer Olympics and Revealed Comparative Advantage. Journal of Sports Economics. 2003;4(3): 216-39.
18. Syri A. Econometrics (along with Eviews software application). 2011;5. Cultural Publishing.
19. Van Tuyckom C, joreskog, K.C. Going for Gold! Welfare Characteristics and Olympic Success: An Application of the Structural Equation Approach. Qulity and Quantity. 2012;46: 189-205.
20. Shippi P. Social and Political Factor Affecting Sporting Success in Small Countries: The Case of Cyprus. Biomedical Human Kinetics. 2012;4:38-44.
21. Fetter SE. Socioeconomic Determinants of Win Maximization at the FIFA World Cup. Bachelor of Arts thesi, The Faculty of the Department of Economics and Business, The Colorado College. 2011.
22. Andreff M, Andreff, W. Economic Prediction of Sport Performances: From Beijing Olympics to 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Working Paper Series. 2010:08-10.
23. Ghanbari A. Analysis of the Factors Affecting Inequalities in Urban Areas of Iran's Provinces. Geographic Distribution of the Environment. 2011;50(13):169-37.
24. Shariati Fezabadi M, Khabiri, M., Hamidi, M The Relationship Between the Success of Countries at the Guanghou 2010 Summer Asian Games and Demo-Economic Factors. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;8:369-74.
25. Forber-Pratt AJ, Scott, J.A., Driscoll, J.D An Emerging Model for Grassroots Paralympic Sport Development: A Comparative Case Study. The International Journal of Sport and Society. 2013;3:54-67.
26. García PC, Castro JAD, Santos JMS. The economic geography of football success: empirical evidence from European cities. Rivista di diritto ed economia dello sport. 2007;3(2):67-88.
27. Andreff M, Andreff W, editors. Economic Prediction of Sport Performances: From Beijing Olympics to 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. 12 th Conference of the International Association of Sport Economists; 2010: Mcteria Portland.
28. Tahari Mehrjardi MHBM, Hamid; Marvoti Sharifabadi, Ali. Ranking of the Provinces of the Islamic Republic of Iran in terms of access to health sector indicators. Health Information Management. 2012;9(3):369-56.
29. Constantin–Vlad O, Isabella-Cristiana S. The Relation Between Monetary Integration, the Economic Development of the Euro Area and Sports Performance. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;117:715-23.
30. khali k. Regional Planning and Development (Theories and Techniques)", . 2001. Tehran: Optimistic.
31. Ebrahimzadeh IESME, Morteza. Application of factor analysis in explaining the spatial pattern of urban-regional development and development. Geography and Development. 2010;8(17):7-28.
32. Taghvaei MH, Hamid Reza; Sheikh Biglou, Rana (2011). . "Analysis of regional development inequalities in Iran. human geography research. 2011;78:153-68.