1. Anam.R, Montazeri. A, Feizi. S. A Study of Service Quality Dimensions in Sport Tourism. Sport Management Studies.2014, N 26, Pp 15-36. (In Persian).
2. Zeytunli. AH, Farahani. A, Asadi. H. Sport tourism and long term economic effects. 2013, 1(1), pp 9-18. (In Persian).
3. Gustafson, M.W. The relative importance of the sports cape in football game attendance at a NCAA division IA university. Texas Tech University. 2005, 14, pp 57-62.
4. Nazemi. A, Gudarzi. M, Khabiri. M. The effect of stadium features on spectator's attendance in Iran football premier league. 2013, 1(1), pp 65-77.
6. Heather J. Gibson, Kyriaki Kaplanidou, Sung Jin Kang. “Small-scale event sport tourism: A case study in sustainable tourism. Sport Management Review. 2012, N 15: pp160–170.
7. Ghafouri. F. Tourism Development Model Based on Promotion of Traditional Games in Iran. Sport Management Studies. 2014, N 24, pp 153-174. (In Persian).
8. Khatibzadeh. M, Kozehchian. H, Honarvar. A. The role of service quality in sport viewer's future intention. Sport Management Studie. 2013, V 17, Pp: 191-206. (In Persian).
9. EL-Refae, B. A. A. “The Relationships between Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intentions of Malaysian Spa Center Customers”. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2012, 3 (1), pp116-127.
10. Watanabe Yasuhiro, Matsumoto Koji., 2013. “Variables Influencing Spectators’ Desire to Stay at a Professional Contemporary”. Management Research. 2013, 9 (3), pp 283-298.
11. Alidust. E, Ahmadi. A. The relationship between quality of Service and audience satisfaction in the league of Asian Championships. Sport Management, 2012, N 14, Pp: 37-41. (In Persian).
12. Theodorakis Nicholas D., Kostas Alexandria, Nikolaos Tsigilis Serafim Karvounis. “Predicting spectators’ behavioral intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality”. Sport Management Review. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.smr.2012.05.004. pp 211-226.
13. Kim, Hyun-Duck. LaVetter, David, & Lee, Jeoung-Hak., 2006. “The Influence of Service Quality Factors on Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention in the Korean Professional Basketball League”. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences, 2006, 18 (1), pp 39-58.
14. Yosuf, A, See. L. “Spectator perception of physical facility and team quality: A study of Malaysian super league soccer match”. Research journal of Intern ant Onal studies. 2008, 8(2). Pp 132-140.
15. Lee, J. H., Kim, H. D., Ko, Y. J., Sagas, M. “The influence of service Quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy”. Sport Management Review. 2011, 14, pp 54-63.
16. Dhurup, M., Mofoka, MA, & Surujlal, J. “The relationship between stadium sports capes dimensions, desire to stay and future attendance”. African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance, 2010, 16(3). Pp 321-324.
17. Al-alak, B. A., & Alnawas, L. "Evaluating the effect of marketing activities on relationship quality in the banking sector". International Journal of Marketing Studies, 2010, N 21, pp 78–91.
18. Chen, C. M., Lee, H. T., Chen, S. H., Huang, T. H. "Tourist behavioral intention to service quality and customer satisfaction in Kinmen National Park,Taiwan”. International Journal of Tourism Research. 2011, 13.pp 416-432.
19. Memari. J, Abdollahi. M, Asghari. M. Determining and modeling the factors determining customer satisfaction in private sports and recreational collections. Sport Management Studies.2013, N 18, pp 117-130. (In Persian).
20. Ferran. C.M, Vicente. P-GJosep, Crespo. H
, Vicente. 2015. “Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions”. Journal of business research. Vol68, Issue8, Pp: 1445-1449.
21. Shonk, D. J, Cheladurai. P. “Service quality, Satisfaction and intent to return in sport event tourism”. Journal of sport management, 2008, N 22, pp 587-602.
22. Moreno Ferran Calabuig , Vicente Prado-Gascó, Josep Crespo Hervás, Juan Núñez-Pomar, Vicente Añó Sanz. Spectator emotions" Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions “. Original Research Article. Journal of Business Research. 2015, V 3, pp 56-67.
23. Rozita, A.L. Nor Zane, A.A. Khairulzaman, H. Norlizah, A.H. “Impact of Sport Complex Services towards Costumer Behavior in Terengganu”. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014, V 15, pp 410 – 418.
24. Alaeddini. P, Aminzadeh. N. Development of tourism in the Garme Village of Isfahan: An analysis of the facilitating Facility and sustainability of activities. Rural Development strategy. 2013, 6 (1), pp 51-73. (In Persian).
25. Jun Woo Kim
, Jeffrey D. James
, Yu Kyoum Kim
., 2013. “A model of the relationship among sport consumer motives, spectator commitment, and behavioral intentions”. Sport management review. 2013, 16 (2), pp 173-185.
27. Moiunfard. MR (2008). The status of the sport tourism industry in Iran and its development pattern. PhD Dissertation, Tabiat Moalem University, 20o8.pp 23-26. (In Persian).