Document Type : Research Paper
Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Tehran,Iran
Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch,Tehran<iran
Islamic Azad University,Central Tehran Branch,Tehran,Iran
The aim of this study was to design electronic management information system for Iran sport volunteers. This study was descriptive-analytic, application in terms of aim; the methodology used for analysis was UML with RUP object-oriented design model. The population consisted of all sport federations in Iran and random sampling method was used with Morgan table (N=200). 3 researcher-made questionnaires were used to collect data. Face validity was confirmed by 15 experts and professors of both sport volunteer management as well as software sciences. Its reliability was obtained by Cronbach's alpha (0.76). In this study, sport volunteering electronic management model was designed using literature and the results of the questionnaires. Results revealed a volunteering electronic management information system that provided fair and interactive communication which facilitated accurate and reliable information when necessary and was usable for the entire population of the society regardless of time and location.
- Gardner, S.D. Lepak, D.P.Bartol, K.M. (2003). Virtual HR: The impact of information technology on the human resource professional. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 63.pp:159-179.
- Mentzas, G. 1995. A functional taxonomy of computer based information systems. International Journal of Information Management 14(6) 397-410.
- Yuen, A. H. K., Law, N., & Wong, K. C. (2003)." ICT implementation and school leadership": Case studies of ICT integration in teaching and learning. Journal of Educational Administration, 41(2), 158–170.
- Hesami, Sh,. (2016). Design of Electronic- volunteering Management System for sport volunteers of Iran and presenting a model of needs analysis. Ph.D" Thesis On sport management. Islamic Azad University. Central Tehran Branch. [In Persian].
- Sport England,.Volunteering Insight,.(2014). Research Team Ryan Groom and William Taylor (Manchester Metropolitan University) and Lee Nelson (University of Hull). Report for Sport England.pp:1-107.
- Cuskelly, G., & O’Brien, W. (2013) Changing roles: Applying continuity theory to understanding the transition from playing to volunteering in community sport. European Sport Management Quarterly, Special Issue: New Perspectives on Sport Volunteerism, 13(1).pp: 54-75.
- Giannoulakis,C. Johnson,J. Felver,N. Judge,L.(2015). Motivation, Satisfaction, and Retention of Undergraduate Sport Management Volunteers. North American Society for Sport Management Conference (NASSM 2015). Ottawa. pp:145-146.
- Chelladurai, P .Madella ، A.(2006) .Human resource management in Olympic sport organisations, ISBN-13: 978-0736063043. ISBN-10: 0736063048.
- Sarrafizadeh,A,. (2016). Management Information Systems (Strategic Approach), Terme Publishing, Eighth Edition.[In Persian].
- Østerlund, K. (2012). "Managing voluntary sport organizations to facilitate volunteer recruitment". European Sport Management Quarterly. 13(2), 143-165.
- Hadavy, F,. (2013). "Adaptive study of macro-management of sport volunteers in Iran and selected countries", Sport Management Studies, No. 12, Feb. and March 2013, pp. 15-36.[In Persian].
- Cuskelly, G., Hoye, R. & Auld, C. (2006). Working with volunteers in sport: theory and practice. London: Routledge. pp:1-180.
- Boulos, M. N. K. and wheeler, S. (2007)'The emerging Web 2.O social software: an enabling and suite of sociable technologies in health and health care education'. Health Information and Libraries Journal, 24(1), 2-23.
- Robinson, L,. & Palmer, D,.(2011) Managing Voluntary Sport Organizations. First published , Routledge, London and New York.p: 274.
- Azar, A. Ahmadi, P. Vahid sebt , M . (2010). Designing a Human Resources Selection Model with Data Mining Approach. Information Technology Management Journal, Period 2, p. 4, pp. 22-3.[In Persian].
- Agrawal, D. Bamieh,B. Budak,C. El Abbadi.A. Flanagin,A. & Patterson,S. (2011).Data-Driven Modeling and Analysis of Online Social Networks. H. Wang et al. (Eds.): WAIM 2011, LNCS 6897, pp. 3–17.
- Flanagin,A. , Metzger, M. (2008). The credibility of volunteered geographic information. GeoJournal 72.pp:137–148.
- Rosendich, T J. (2009) 'Information technology for sports management'. The Sports journal, 4(2www.thesportjournal.orglarticle/information-technology-sports-management.pp.1-6.