1. Fani AA, Sheikhinejad F, Danaeefard H, Hasanzadeh A. Investigating the Moderating Effects of Political skill and Political will on the Relationship between Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Political Behavior (Case study: Water. Management Research in Iran. 2014;18(1):193-221. [In Persian]
2. Aryee S, Chen ZX, Budhwar PS. Exchange fairness and employee performance: An examination of the relationship between organizational politics and procedural justice. Organizational behavior and human decision processes2004; 94(1): 1-14.
3. Vigoda E, Cohen A. Influence tactics and perceptions of organizational politics: A longitudinal study. Journal of Business Research. 2002;55(4):311-24.
4. Miller BK, Byrne ZS, Rutherford MA, Hansen AM. Perceptions of organizational politics: A demonstration of the reliability generalization technique. Journal of Managerial Issues. 2009;21(2):280-300.
5. Vigoda-Gadot E, Vinarski-Peretz H, Ben-Zion E. Politics and image in the organizational landscape: An empirical examination among public sector employees. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 2003;18(8):764-87.
6. Poon JM. Situational antecedents and outcomes of organizational politics perceptions. Journal of managerial psychology. 2003;18(2):138-55.
7. Muhammad AH. Antecedents of organizational politics perceptions in Kuwait business organizations. Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal. 2007;17(4):234-47. [In Persian]
8. Valle M, Perrewe PL. Do politics perceptions relate to political behaviors? Tests of an implicit assumption and expanded model. Human relations. 2000;53(3):359-86.
9. Gotsis G, Kortezi Z. Bounded self-interest: a basis for constructive organizational politics. Management Research Review. 2011;34(4):450-76.
10. Akram H, Malik NI, Nadeem M, Atta M. Work-family enrichment as predictors of work outcomes among teachers. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences (PJCSS). 2014;8(3):733-43. [In Persian].
11. Kacmar KM, Bozeman DP, Carlson DS, Anthony WP. An examination of the perceptions of organizational politics model: Replication and extension. Human relations. 1999;52(3):383-416.
12. Andrews MC, Witt L, Kacmar KM. The interactive effects of organizational politics and exchange ideology on manager ratings of retention. Journal of vocational behavior. 2003;62(2):357-69.
13. Vigoda-Gadot E. Citizens' perceptions of politics and ethics in public administration: A five-year national study of their relationship to satisfaction with services, trust in governance, and voice orientations. Journal of public administration research and theory. 2006;17(2):285-305.
14. Vigoda E. Internal politics in public administration systems: An empirical examination of its relationship with job congruence, organizational citizenship behavior, and in-role performance. Public personnel management. 2000;29(2):185-210.
15. Drory A, Vigoda-Gadot E. Organizational politics and human resource management: A typology and the Israeli experience. Human Resource Management Review. 2010;20(3):194-202.
16. Doldor E. Examining Political Will, Political Skill and their Maturation among Male and Female Managers. 2011.
17. Gbadamosi L, Chinaka NJ, editors. Organizational politics, turnover intention and organizational commitment as predictors of employees’ efficiency and effectiveness in academia. Proceedings of Informing Science & IT Education Conference; 2011.
18. Ferris GR, Blickle G, Schneider PB, Kramer J, Zettler I, Solga J, et al. Political skill construct and criterion-related validation: A two-study investigation. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 2008;23(7) : 744-771
19. Ebrahimi MA. Review of Power, Politics and Political Behavior in Organizations. visi journal academic. 2015;44(1):40-3.
20. Fani AA, Sheikhinejad F, danaeefard H, Hasanzadeh A. Inquiry about the factors affecting the formation of political behavior in organization. Journal of public administration 2014;6(1):151-74. [In Persian]
21. Treadway DC, Hochwarter WA, Kacmar CJ, Ferris GR. Political will, political skill, and political behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior. 2005;26(3):229-45.
22. Buchanan DA. You stab my back, I'll stab yours: Management experience and perceptions of organization political behaviour. British Journal of Management. 2008;19(1):49-64.
23. Liu Y, Liu J, Wu L. Are you willing and able? Roles of motivation, power, and politics in career growth. Journal of Management. 2010;36(6):1432-60.