1. Hossei M. Study on the role of non-verbal communication on employee behavior. Second National Conference on Modern Management Science. 2013. (in persian)
2. Ghobadi Pour R. Non-verbal communication and its features. Quarterly of the doctrine. 2011; 28; 48-55. . (in persian)
3 .Mohsenianrad, Communication, Soroush Publications. 1885. (in persian)
4. Jahanbani J, Vahdaniamoli A. Evaluation of non-verbal communication and its related factors among dental students of Islamic Azad University. Quarterly Journal of Medical Sciences. 2009; 1 (4). (in persian)
5. Jung, H.S., & Yoon, H.H. The effects of nonverbal communication of employees in the family restaurant upon customers’ emotional responses and customer satisfaction. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2011;30 (3):542-550.
6. Guenzi, P., & Pelloni, O. The Impact of Interpersonal Relationships on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty to the Service Provider. International Journal of Service Industry Management. 2004;15(4): 365-384.
7. Baniassadi H, Bagheri M. Knowledge of non-verbal communication and social competence. Magazine of thoughts and behavior. 2011; 20 (5). (in persian)
8. Ashish Kumar Tiwari. Non-Verbal Communication-An Essence of Interpersonal Relationship at Workplace. Management Insight. 2015;Vol. XI, No.2
9. Drodi H, Samadi A. Non verbal communication and customer satisfaction at the Toyota Motor Company's dealerships in Tehran. Journal of Media Studies. 2013; 22 (8). (in persian)
10. Cutler F, Amstreng A., Marketing principles. 2010; Tehran: Mehrjard, Director of the Ghobadi Pour R. Non-verbal communication and its features. Quarterly of the doctrine. 28; 48-55. (in persian)
11. Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. Marketing Management. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice-Hall; 2006.
12. Hosseini Firuz Abadi D. The effect of interpersonal communication on customer satisfaction and loyalty to provider in kindergartens in Tehran. Faculty of Management and Economics, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch of Tehran. (in persian
13. Kotlyara, I., & Arielyb, D. The effect of nonverbal cues on relationship formation. Computers in Human Behavior. 2013;29(3):544-551.
14. Lee, W.Y. “The moderating role of sport service type on the relationship between ad message type, service trial promotion, and consumers' responses to the advertisements”. PhD thesis, Indiana University. 2009;p:1.
15. Seyed Javadi R, Khanlari O, Steyr M. The model of the assessment of the impact of service quality on the loyalty of sports services customers. Olympic quarterly. 2013; 18 (4). (in persian)
16. Chu, y., Strong, W. F., Ma, J. & Greene, W. E. Silent Messages in Negotiations: the Role of Nonverbal Communication in Cross-Cultural Business Negotiations. Journal of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict. 2005;9(2):113-129.
17. Mehr Ali H. The role of effective communication management in the automotive industry of Iran and providing a suitable model. 2011; School of Social Sciences, Allameh Tababai University. (in persian)
18. Irabatti, P. Study on Increasing Importance of Nonverbal Communication in Retail Industry. Jornal of Research in Commerce & Management. 2012;1(4):96-103.