- Tang, F., Tian, V. I., & Zaichkowsky, J. (2014). Understanding Counterfeit Consumption. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 26(1), 4-20.
- Chaudhry PE, Zimmerman A. The economics of counterfeit trade: Governments, consumers, pirates and intellectual property rights. Springer Science & Business Media; 2009 Feb 21.
- Chiu W, Leng HK. Consumers’ intention to purchase counterfeit sporting goods in Singapore and Taiwan. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics. 2016 Jan 11;28(1):23-36.
- Riso J. Friend or Faux: The Trademark Counterfeiting Act's Inability to Stop the Sale of Counterfeit Sporting Goods. Wake Forest J. Bus. & Intell. Prop. L. 2014; 15:233.
- Chaudhry PE, Zimmerman A. Protecting your intellectual property rights: Understanding the role of management, governments, consumers and pirates. Springer Science & Business Media; 2012 Dec 9.
- Chaudhrya P, Cordellb V, Zimmermanc A. Modelling anti-counterfeiting strategies in response to protecting intellectual property rights in a global environment. The Marketing Review. 2005 Jan 1;5(1):59-72.
- Wilcock AE, Boys KA. Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach. Business Horizons. 2014 Mar 1;57(2):279-88.
- Grossman GM, Shapiro C. Foreign counterfeiting of status goods. The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 1988 Feb 1;103(1):79-100.
- Abid M, Rehman MA. Antecedents of consumers’ buying behavior towards counterfeit products: an empirical study. Актуальні проблеми економіки. 2016(2):89-99.
10. Umar, B, Fight against counterfeit sports products grows as business booms, The Street, available at: www.thestreet.com/video/13046696/fight-against-counterfeit-sports productsgrows-as-business-booms.html (accessed February 13, 2015).
11. Bloch PH, Bush RF, Campbell L. Consumer “accomplices” in product counterfeiting: a demand side investigation. Journal of consumer marketing. 1993 Apr 1;10(4):27-36.
12. Norum PS, Cuno A. Analysis of the demand for counterfeit goods. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management: An International Journal. 2011 Mar 1;15(1):27-40.
13. Rafe’e Atani, A; Kakaee, Z; Fayazi, N. The role of intellectual property management in economic development; Challenges and solutions (In Persian), Exonomic journal, 2014, 3 & 4, 51-64.
14. Phau I, Prendergast G, Hing Chuen L. Profiling brand-piracy-prone consumers: an exploratory study in Hong Kong’s clothing industry. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management: An International Journal. 2001 Mar 1;5(1):45-55.
15. Bian X, Moutinho L. An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration. Journal of business research. 2009 Mar 1;62(3):368-78.
16. Basu MM, Basu S, Lee JK. Factors influencing consumers intention to buy counterfeit products. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. 2015 Sep 4.
17. Albers-Miller ND. Consumer misbehavior: why people buy illicit goods. Journal of consumer Marketing. 1999 Jun 1;16(3):273-87.
18. Lysonski S, Durvasula S. Digital piracy of MP3s: consumer and ethical predispositions. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2008 May 2;25(3):167-78.
19. Chuchinprakarn S. Consumption of counterfeit goods in Thailand: who are the patrons? ACR European Advances. 2003.
20. Augusto de Matos C, Trindade Ituassu C, Vargas Rossi CA. Consumer attitudes toward counterfeits: a review and extension. Journal of consumer Marketing. 2007 Jan 30;24(1):36-47.
21. Rahpeima A, Vazifedost H, Hanzaee KH, Saeednia H. Attitudes toward counterfeit products and counterfeit purchase intention in non-deceptive counterfeiting: role of conspicuous consumption, integrity and personal gratification. WALIA journal 30 (S3): 59. 2014;66.
22. Patiro SP, Sihombing S. Predicting Intention to Purchase Counterfeit Products: Extending the Theory of Planned Behavior. International Research Journal of Business Studies. 2016 Mar 11;7(2).
23. Angkouw PJ, Rumokoy FS. Analysis of Consumer Behavior On Purchase Intention of Counterfeit Shoes In Manado. Jurnal Emba: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi. 2016 Apr 21;4(1).
24. Hoon Ang S, Sim Cheng P, Lim EA, Kuan Tambyah S. Spot the difference: consumer responses towards counterfeits. Journal of consumer Marketing. 2001 Jun 1;18(3):219-35.
25. Bloch PH, Bush RF, Campbell L. Consumer “accomplices” in product counterfeiting: a demand side investigation. Journal of consumer marketing. 1993 Apr 1;10(4):27-36.
26. Harvey PJ, Walls WD. Laboratory markets in counterfeit goods: Hong Kong versus Las Vegas. Applied Economics Letters. 2003 Nov 15;10(14):883-7.
27. Dodge HR, Edwards EA, Fullerton S. Consumer transgressions in the marketplace: consumers' perspectives. Psychology & Marketing. 1996 Dec 1;13(8):821-35.
28. Stumpf SA, Chaudhry PE, Perretta L. Fake: can business stanch the flow of counterfeit products? Journal of Business Strategy. 2011 Mar 1;32(2):4-12.
29. Conner M, Armitage CJ. Extending the theory of planned behavior: A review and avenues for further research. Journal of applied social psychology. 1998 Aug 1;28(15):1429-64.
30. Chaudary MW, Ahmed F, Gill MS, Rizwan M. The determinants of purchase intention of consumers towards counterfeit shoes in Pakistan. Journal of Public Administration and Governance. 2014 Jul 2;4(3):20-38.