1. Fani, A. A., Shekhi nezhad, F., Danaee Fard, H., & Hasab zadeh, A. (2014). Investigating the effects of moderating political skill and political will on the relationship between organizational policy perception and political behavior; Case study: Iran's water industry. Management Studies in Iran, 18(1), 193-222. (In Persian).
2. Ulkeryildiz, R. E. (2009). Political tactics in building construction industry from the architects' perspectives. (MASTER OF SCIENCE), Izmir Institute of Technology, 56-58.
3. Ferris, G. R., Adams, G., Kolodinsky, R. W., Hochwarter, W. A., & Ammeter, A. P. (2002). Perceptions of organizational politics: Theory and research directions. Research in multi-level issues, 1, 179-254.
4. Tatarka, C. J. (2009). The perceptions of organizational politics in the National Guard: NORTHCENTRAL UNIVERSITY, 112-120.
5. Vigoda, E., & Cohen, A. (2002). Influence tactics and perceptions of organizational politics: A longitudinal study. Journal of Business Research, 55(4), 311-324.
6. Miller, B. K., Rutherford, M. A., & Kolodinsky, R. W. (2008). Perceptions of organizational politics: A meta-analysis of outcomes. Journal of Business and Psychology, 22(3), 209-222.
7. Bakhshi, N. (2011). Organizational Change. Work and Society, 139, 60-67. (In Persian).
8. Schalk, R., Campbell, J. W., & Freese, C. (1998). Change and employee behaviour. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 19(3), 157-163.
9. Oreg, S. (2003). Resistance to change: developing an individual differences measure. Journal of Applied Psychology, 88(4), 680-692.
10. Piderit, S. K. (2000). Rethinking resistance and recognizing ambivalence: A multidimensional view of attitudes toward an organizational change. Academy of management review, 25(4), 783-794.
11. Beer, M. (1976). On gaining influence and power for OD. Journal of Applied Behavior Science, 12, 45-51.
12. Morgan, G., Gregory, F., & Roach, C. (1997). Images of organization. Canadian Public Administration, 32(2), 320-339.
13. Sherman, W. S., & Garland, G. E. (2007). Where to bury the survivors? Exploring possible ex post effects of resistance to change. Advanced Management Journal, 72(1), 52-65.
14. Holan, P. M. d., & Phillips, N. (2004). Remembrance of things past? The dynamics of organizational forgetting. Management Science, 50(11), 1603-1613.
15. Mashbaki, A., Bastam, H., & Yedgari, S. (2012). Upgrading organizational performance through deliberate organizational obsolescence: Case study. Health Management, 48, 93-105. (In Persian).
16. Hadavi Nejad, M., Khayef Allah, A. A., & Alizadeh Sani, M. (2009). Policy Leadership Perspectives, Employee Political Perception and Resistance to Change. Journal of Management Science, 4(16), 119-137. (In Persian).
17. Albrecht, S. (2010). Understanding employee cynicism toward change in healthcare contexts. International Journal of Information Systems and Change Management, 4(3), 194-209.
18. Becker, K. (2010). Facilitating unlearning during implementation of new technology. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 23(3), 251-268.
19. Dahl, M. S. (2011). Organizational change and employee stress. Management Science, 57(2), 240-256.
20. Sadeqiyan, R., Yaqubi, N. m., & Ezazi, M. E. (2012). The Relationship between Intentional Forgetting and Organizational Agility. Public Management Research, 5(17), 103-120. (In Persian).
21. Tasadoqi, Z., & Delroz, H. (2013). Job stress, occupational stressors factor of physical education teachers Growth of teaching Physical Education, 13(3), 44-45. (In Persian).
22. Kacmar, K. M., & Carlson, D. S. (1997). Further validation of the perceptions of politics scale (POPS): A multiple sample investigation. Journal of management, 23(5), 627-658.
23. Wayne, H. B., & Andy, H. (2001). Resistance to organizational change: the role of cognitive and affective processes. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 22(8), 372-382.
24. Mohsenin, S., & Esfidani, M. (2014). Structural equations based on partial least squares approach. Tehran: Mehraban publication. (In Persian).
25. Chang, C.-H., Rosen, C. C., & Levy, P. E. (2009). The relationship between perceptions of organizational politics and employee attitudes, strain, and behavior: A meta-analytic examination. Academy of management journal, 52(4), 779-801.
26. Qasemi Roshanavand, J., & Khoshbakhti, J. (2014). The Relationship between employee participation, resilience to change and job burnout among staff of sports and youth departments of Khorasan. Applied research in sport management, 3(1), 73-84. (In Persian).
27. Akgün, A. E., Byrne, J. C., Lynn, G. S., & Keskin, H. (2007). Organizational unlearning as changes in beliefs and routines in organizations. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 20(6), 794-812.
28. Abbas, H. W., Shafique, M., Qadeer, F., Moin ud Din, N., Ahmad, R., & Saleem, S. S. (2015). Impact of Perceptions of Organizational Politics on Employees’ Job Outcomes: The Moderating Role of Self-Efficacy and Personal Political Skills. Science International, 27(3), 2729-2734.
29. Danish, R. Q., Humayon, A. A., Aslam, N., Usman, A., & Tariq, M. I. (2014). Employee’s Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Stress at Workplace; A Comparative Study of Public and Private Sector Universities. Research Journal of Recent Sciences, 3(7), 44-52.
30. Abaspoor, A., Shekhi nezhad, F., & Rasteh Moqadam, A. (2013). Synthesis of Organizational Policies Literature. Management Studies on Police Training, 6(23), 1-20. (In Persian).
31. Chen, W., & Chunkui, Z. (2014). The Relationship between the Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Knowledge Sharing. Public Administration and Policy Review, 2(4), 779-801.
32. Seo, D.-T. (2016). the Impact of Employee's Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Burnout: Role of Psychological Need Satisfaction and Psychological Capital. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(3), 305-318.
33. Pfeffer, J. (1992). Managing with power: Politics and influence in organizations: Harvard Business Press.