1. Nemati M, Khajeh L, Hasani J, Bazgir B. Investigating the Interaction Between Achievement and Resilience Motivation Between National Boxing and Archery Players and Non-athletes. Second Sport Talent Conference. Tehran; 2011. 292-293. (In Persian).
2. Chen T, Change CW, Hung C L, Chen LC, Hun, TM. Investigation of underlying psychological factor in elite table tennis players. International Journal of Table Tennis Science. 2010; 6: 644-646.
3. World Health Organization. promoting mental health: Concepts, emerging evidence. Summary report a report of the world health organization. Department of mental health and substance, 2004: 14.
4. Frey BB, Daaleman TP, Peyton V. Measuring a dimension of spirituality for health research: Validity of the spirituality index of well-being. Research on Aging. 2005; 27(5): 556-577.
5. George M. 1,001 Ways to Relax: An Illustrated Guide to Reducing Stress. Translated by Shadan Group. Tehran, Shadan Publication; 2005, 17. (In Persian).
6. DeVellis BM. DeVellis RF. Self-efficacy and health:Handbook of health psychology, Mahwah New Jersey: Erlbaum; 2007: 235-247.
7. Klassen RM, Lynch SL. Self-efficacy from the perspective of adolescents with LD and their specialist teachers. Journal of learning disabilities. 2007; 40(6):494-507.
8. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological review. 1977; 84 (2): 191-215.
9. Gupta G. Spiritual Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence in relation to Self –Efficacy and self-Regulation among College Students. International Journal of social science & Interdisciplinary Research. 2012; 1(2): 60.
10. Adegbola MA. The relationship among spirituality, self-efficacy, and quality of life in adults with sickle cell disease. Ph.D dissertation, The University of Texas at Arlington; 2007. 43-44.
11. Khodsetan H. Comparison of sport self-confidence and its resources in elite male and female futsal players. MA thesis, Physical Education Faculty, Azad university of Mashad. 2010. 24. (In Persian).
12. Machida M. An examination of sources and multidimensionality of self-confidence in collegiate athletes. Doctoral dissertation, Miami University; 2008. 45.
13. Martens R. Coaches Guide to Sport Psychology. Translated by Mohammad Kheibari, Second Edition, Tehran, National Olympic Committee Publication; 2006. 72. (In Persian).
14. Hardy L, Geraham J, Daniel G. Mental fitness for professional athletes. Translated by Mansur Sayah et al., First edition, Tehran; Chakameh Publication; 2005, 65. (In Persian).
15. Jaberi Z. The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence with Self-Esteem and Academic Self-Efficacy of High School Students. Tehran, Rashedin Publication; 2014. Summary. (In Persian).
16. Smith JP. The effects of self-efficacy and spirituality on the job satisfaction and motivation to lead among redeploying soldiers as moderated by transformational leadership. Ph.D dissertation, Regent University; 2011. Abstract.
17. Bull SJ, Shambrook CJ, James W, Brooks JE. Towards an understanding of mental toughness in elite English cricketers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2005; 17 (3): 209-27.
18. Rastegar M, Moradi S. On the Relationship between EFL Teachers’ Job Satisfaction, Self-Efficacy, and Their Spiritual Sense of Well-Being. Open Journal of Modern Linguistics. 2016; 6(01):1.
19.King DB. Rething claims of spiritual intelligence: A definition, model and measure. Peterborough, Ontario, Canada: Trent University; 2008: 157-167.
20. Karademas EC, Kalantzi-Azizi A. The stress process, self-efficacy expectations, and psychological health. Personality and individual differences. 2004; 37(5): 1033-1043.
21. Evans A, Clark J. Source characteristic and Persuasion. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology. 2011; 9: 15-31.
22. Davelaar PM, Araujo FS, Kipper DA. The Revised Spontaneity Assessment Inventory (SAI-R): Relationship to goal orientation, motivation, perceived self-efficacy, and self-esteem. The Arts in Psychotherapy. 2008; 35(2): 117-128.
23. Liaw EC. Teacher efficacy of pre-service teachers in Taiwan: The influence of classroom teaching and group discussions. Teaching and Teacher Education. 2009; 25(1):176-180.